24

~~ 9 months later ~~
Lucy gasped and screamed out in pain. "What's wrong?" Laxus slid into the bathroom, slamming into the wall from his speed. "Hospital. Now." Lucy demanded. He nodded, and led her out of the house, and to the hospital which was only a few minutes away.
"Sir, calm down." A nurse smiled at Laxus. Lucy was being brought into a room, and Laxus was quickly following. "First kid?" The nurse asked. "Yeah." Laxus sighed.
After a couple hours of labor, a small male baby was born. Lucy smiled up at Laxus, their baby in hand. "What will be the name?" The doctor asked. "Rakū Jude Dreyar." They spoke in unison. "Rakū Jude Dreyar, born at 4:53 pm. Father is Laxus Dreyar and mother is Lucy Heartfelia." The doctor smiled.
Lucy stayed in the hospital for a few days resting, and Laxus went home and set up the nursery. A maroon crip sat in the corner, and a small toy box sat in the opposing corner. A black changing table sat against the same wall as the door, diapers and the other necessities inside. There was also a maroon dresser with clothes inside on the same wall as the crib.
"Welcome home, little Rakū." Lucy smiled as she stood in the doorway. Rakū smiled and giggled. "Welcome home, Blondie." Laxus smiled and ruffled Lucy's hair. "Let's see what you put together." She walked into the nursery. "Its beautiful." She smiled back at him. "I tried." He chuckled. "You're trying paid off." She kissed his cheek.
Lucy walked around the house, and bounced Rakū in her arms. "Should we show our masterpiece to the guild?" Lucy asked. "Let's wait a bit, we've only just met her. Natsu and the others can." Laxus replied, his dad instincts kicking in. "Alright, Daddy Dreyar. Go get 'em." She giggled. "Oi!" He protested the name. "Go." She laughed and pushed him out the door.
"Want some milk? Huh?" Lucy smiled and heated up a bottle. After checking that the temperature wasn't too hot, she allowed the baby to begin drinking it. "Where's my new favorite kid?" Mira smiled as she walked in. Rakū looked over, then back at Lucy. "Welcome to the world, little one." Nika smiled, and tickled Rakū's sides. Natsu ran in, Gray soon following. "Heyo!" He yelled. "Natsu, calm down." The new mother scolded. Natsu apologized and walked over.
"Would you guys like something to drink?" Lucy asked. "Sure." Gray shrugged. "Hold him." Lucy handed Rakū off to Laxus. Laxus shifted at first, getting used to the feeling, then smiled. "I could get used to this." He chuckled. Mira looked up to Laxus, as she was sitting just below his standing bod. She sighed lovingly at the sight of the small human in his large arms.
"Let me hold him." Nika smiled. Laxus hesitantly handed his child to Nika. She smiled, and tickled his sides. He began to giggle. The sound became music to Laxus and Lucy's ears. Nika made a small purple falcon appear, and fly around just above Rakū. He began to reach out and touch the image.