Prolouge

Lucy sat underneath an awning of a closed shop as rain poured down. A boy about her age ran under and sat down. He took off his shirt and shook the water out of his hair. "Mister, you're bleeding." Lucy chimed. "Yeah. I'm on a mission." The boy grunted. "For Fairy Tail?" She asked. "Yeah. How'd you know?" He snapped. "I can see the Fairy Tail mark on your chest. I'm actually on my way to join." She giggled. He grunted.
"Open, gate of the maiden, Virgo!" Lucy chanted. "Yes, Princess?" A maid-like figure appeared. "I need a bandage. This boy is bleeding." She commanded. The maid bowed and left, returning soon after with a first aid kit. "Thank you." Lucy smiled and the maid left once more.
"This may sting a bit." Lucy warned as she began to dab his cut. They boy winced a little as she cleaned it. She then wrapped a bandage around his chest. "There." She smiled. "Thanks." He mumbled. "I'm Lucy Heartfellia, by the way." She held out her hand for him to shake. "Laxus Dreyar." He mumbled and took her hand in his.
The rain continued on for a few ours before it even began to falter. "I can take you to Fairy Tail, if you want." Laxus grunted after a few minutes of silence. "You don't have to." Lucy insisted. "It's cool, Blondie. I'm heading there anyway." He smirked. "One, You're blonde too. Two, my name is Lucy." She snapped. He laughed.
Only sprinkles of rain fell, and the two blondes left the awning. They began their walk to Fairy Tail, which was only about 10 minutes.
When they drew close, Lucy could hear the rowdiness of the guild hall. "Are they always this noisy?" She asked. "Almost." Laxus smiled. She took a deep breath as he opened the doors.
"Oi! Gramps!" Laxus called as the master walked out. "Yes, my boy?" The Master smiled. "H-Hi." Lucy smiled. "Ooo, are you Laxus's girlfriend?" The master teased. Lucy blushed and shook her head. "Do you want to join Fairy Tail?" He asked. She nodded. "Good! Come see me in my office!" He smiled and walked into his office. Laxus led her into his office.
"What's your magic?" The master asked. "Celestial." Lucy smiled, and showed her keys. "We don't have one of those!" He smiled. "I guess they are kind of rare." She giggled. "Your name?" He continued. "Lucy Heartfellia." She answered. "As in Layla Heartfellia?" He pressed. "That's my mom." She glanced down. "I see the resemblance." He smiled. She smiled to herself.
"Anyway, I will allow you to join Fairy Tail. Laxus, take her to Mirajane to get her mark." The Master commanded. Laxus nodded. "Oh, I'm Master Makarov. Welcome to Fairy Tail." He smiled. Lucy smiled in return.
"Gramps takes a liking to you." Laxus said as the went to the bar. "Are you his grandson?" Lucy asked. "Yup." Laxus smiled. "I can tell you two are family." She giggled.
"Oi, Mira!" Laxus called towards a girl with long white hair in two pig tails. "What do you want, Pikachu?!" The girl walked over. "New member." Laxus referenced to Lucy. "Colour?" Mira asked. "Pink." Lucy replied, and held out her hand. The Strauss stamped her hand and went back to whatever she was doing.
"Oi! New girl!" A Pink haired male called and ran towards her, followed by a raven haired male, a red haired female, a blue haired female, as well as two flying cats. "Oh, hi." Lucy smiled. "I'm Natsu." He smiled. "Lucy." She replied. The rest introduced themselves, them being Gray, Erza, Wendy, and the flying cats are Happy and Carla.