17

"Princess." A familiar voice cooed. Lucy's eyes opened, and they burned from the sudden light. Her arms were bound tightly to a chair, along with her legs. "There's that beautiful face I remember." The same voice chuckled. Lucy's vision grew clear, and she finally saw who took her. It was Frank. She gasped. "How...You died..." She stuttered out.
"You see, my beautiful princess, you're forgetting that I an alter the vision." Frank held Lucy's face in his hand. She struggled against his touch. "I knew your friends were here. So, I put a vision of me there, and fled. I hid in the forest for awhile, to not raise suspicion. I could've taken you that day you went tot he café, but I decided not to." He explained. She tried to get out of the ropes.
"Time to return you to your most beautiful state." Frank squatted down in front of her. "You, Lucy Heartfellia, are going to realize your feelings for me once more." He commanded. "Frank!" Lucy cheered and smiled. Goddamn it! Frank untied her quickly. The hypnotized blonde jumed up and hugged him. He swung her around, laughing. They interlocked their lips. She felt the mark fading once more, and so did Laxus.
--
"Goddamn it!" Laxus punched the wall, causing it to cave in and leave a large hole. He stormed out of his house, and went into the guild. "Gramps!" He yelled as he barged into his office. A small girl wearing a lavender dress and black converse, her violet hair in a pixie cut with a bobbie pin holding her bangs out of her face sat in a chair, just in front of Makarov's desk. "Laxus, I'm with someone." Makarov sighed. "I don't give a damn! Lucy was kidnapped again! I'm positive it was that BASTARD that did it last time!" He continued to yell, allowing the rest of the guild to hear.
"Come on, let's get some members to help." Makarov got off his desk. "I don't need anyone. I need S and SS class movies. This bitch is hard to defeat. We thought we killed him." Laxus said. "Let's let Nika help." The guild master said. "Me?!" The girl shrieked. "I just joined! Sure, I have pretty powerful magic, but I'm just a regular member." She continued. "What magic do you have?" Laxus asked. "I'm what people call a Purple Flame Seer. There isn't a specific name for it, since it's so rare." She smiled. "You're coming with me."
"Mira, we need you." Laxus demanded. "Erza! We need you too!" He continued to yell. "What do you need?" Erza asked as she walked over. "Is everything okay?" Mira asked. "It's Lucy. She's been kidnapped again. This guy...He's hard to beat. We thought we killed him." He explained. "What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Mira yelled. She ran out from behind the bar, and began to run of the guild. Laxus, Nika, and Erza followed.
--
"Some friends are coming over in a bit." Frank said as he ran his fingers through Lucy's hair as they sat on a couch. "But babyyyy.~ I just got hereee.~" Lucy straddled his hips, slightly rubbing her clit against his already erect member. I don't want to do this. "I can make some calls." He smirked. She smiled and leaned foreword, and bit his lower lip. "Feisty." He chuckled, and traced his fingers up her shirt. Help.
"Come with me." Frank demanded. Lucy stood and followed him further back in the building. She still wasn't sure what the place was, but she knew it was a makeshift house. She assumed it was a warehouse.
Frank led her to a bedroom, and pulled out hot pink lingerie. "Put it on." Frank demanded. Lucy pulled down her jeans and underwear after taking off her shoes. She slid off her shirt and bra. She began to put on the lace underwear, then hooked them to the stockings. She put the bra on last. "So sexy." He walked foreword and kissed her.