Chapter 17

Okay so in the last chapter I said they had watch The Conjuring and I would like to say that I have never seen that movie and I don't plan to. I just thought that it might be cute to have them watch a scary movie. And also from last chapters ending, I know some of you dirty minded people thought they had sex, well they didn't. All that happened was Harry touched her. That felt really awkward saying it, but that's what happened! They did NOTHING!!

And if you didn't already know, I'm putting up my story from my other account on here because it got all screwed up over there and I'm going to do my best to re-create the first chapters that got deleted. Please read it and vote and all that jazz. Also, don't be a silent reader, votes and comments are appreciated! Happy reading!

*HARRY*

It's 5:30 and I still can't get to sleep, I have to work at the gym at 8:00, so not sleeping isn't going to help my situation.

I can't stop thinking about that man. What if he watched me bring her here? Is it a good idea to leave her here alone all day? I know she still has her job, but at least she won't be alone.

I really hope she has to work today. It sounds bad, but really it's for her own safety if she goes. She'll be in public. And if that prick shows up there will be people to help her and she has a phone to call me.

But that phone could stop working any moment. I really need to get her something better.

I hear Kat moving and I look just to make sure she's still alright. She really is beautiful, even though she won't believe you if you tell her.

She might have scars and cuts, but those are just things to make me love her and protect her more. She's everything I look for in a girl. Funny, beautiful, she barely comes up to my chest, but that's something I've always liked. She's my definition of perfect.

I really like Kat, and I want to be more than friends. I mean, we do live together now. It jus-

"Harry?" I heard her faint voice.

"Yeah, I'm here. What's wrong?" I ask walking over to her.

"Where do you go?" she sounded so childish. I smiled.

"I didn't go anywhere, I'm still here,"

"What're you doing?" she asks tiredly.

"I can't sleep," I sigh. She sits up and plays with my hands.

"What are you doing?" I ask her.

"If you're not going to sleep, I'm not either," she says. I laugh.

"Kat, go to sleep," I chuckle.

"I will if you will," she says.

"Well, since neither of us are going to sleep, what do you want to do?" she shrugs.

"What do you wanna do?" she slurs her words from her tired state. Suddenly she stands up and pulls me with her.

"Where are we going?" I laugh.

"You'll see," she says.

"I think I know where you're taking me," I say smirking.

"Where?" she smiles. Her smile drove me crazy.

"Let's see, could it possibly be, the beach?"

"Maybe," she laughs.Soon we arrive at the park. I guess she changed her mind.

"Do you remember when you took me to the beach when I told you that I couldn't sleep?" she asks.

"Yes," I smile.

"And how you said that you took me there because that's where you go when you can't sleep?" I nod, laughing.

"Well, now it's my turn to do the same to you," she says. "I used to come here when I couldn't sleep. I would sit here," she climbed into a tree. "and just watch things. Sometimes I saw you walk by on your way to the beach," she looked down blushing.

"Did you?" I climbed up to where she was sitting.

"Too bad I didn't see you. We could've met maybe a different way, given that you running into me was quite a great way," she giggles.

"I probably would've ran away from you," she jumps down.

"And why is that?" I follow her.

"Because, you're big and scary. I wouldn't have know what to do," she smiles.

"If I'm so big and scary why aren't you running away from me now?" she laughed slightly before answering.

"Because I know that you're not as scary as look," she runs away to the other side of the park.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I laugh.

I run after her. She runs to a small creek in the park and lays down next to it.

"It means you look scary on the outside, but on the inside you're really sweet and cute," she laughs. I sit next to her and she sits up.

"No I'm not!" I argue.

"Yes you are!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Do you want to see how sweet I can be?" I say. She looks at me and her smile is wiped off of her face.

She slowly gets up and runs away. I run after her easily catching up with my noticeably longer legs. I grab her waist and she lets put a small shriek.

I walk over to the creek and pretended that I was going to throw her in.

"No! Harry, no! Stop!" she yells covering her face.

"Only, if you agree to be my girlfriend,"