Chapter 16

*KAT*

"I am," he says roughly."I know you understand why I'm doing this,"

"No, I don't," I really didn't know.

"I'm doing it because I know what it's like to grow up too fast! What its like to not have anyone to protect you when you're weak! To have no one to care for you when you're wounded! My dad left when I was younger," he said harshly.

"I had to protect my family and I couldn't do it well enough! I was too young and too weak,"

I cry because I know what it's like to grow up too fast, and having to be 'the man of the house', providing everything. I didn't have anyone to protect but myself though, unlike Harry.

"I don't want to lose someone else I care about by being scared off by some prick! I'm not sixteen anymore," he rambles.

"I don't want you to live the rest of your life unprotected!" he speaks loudly.

"We're more alike than you think we are, Kat," he says.

"I know, Harry" I say trying to calm him down

"Now do you understand why I had to do this?" he says more calm.

"Yes. I'm sorry about your dad," I say

"Don't be. He was an ass anyway,"

"Kind of like mine," he chuckled.

"C'mon, let's get something to eat," he takes my hand. We walk to the living room and order pizza.

We watch movies and eat. Movie after movie. Even after we finished eating we were still watching them. It was late and I was getting tired so I let Harry pick the last movie.

"What're we watching?" I ask.

"You'll just have to wait and see,"

Last time he said that I was thrown into ice cold water.

I know what the movie is right when it starts. The Conjuring. I have always hated scary movies.

"Oh my God, Harry. Why did you have to pick this movie?" I say covering my face.

"It's alright," he chuckled.

"I'll be here if you get scared," I sigh and watch the movie.

***

It's in the middle of the movie and I'm practically sitting on Harry's lap. Everything was making me jump. It finally got to the point where I wouldn't even look at the screen.

"It's alright, it's not real," he says.

I still didn't look. I kept my face in Harry's chest until the movie was finally over.

"Kat, it's okay, you can look now," he chuckled.I look around and climb off of Harry.

"We should probably get some rest because, believe it or not, I do actually have a job," he laughed.

"I'm not walking through that creepy ass hallway," I say crossing my arms.

"Do you want to just stay in the couch then?" he asks smiling.

"Yes, I do,"

"Whatever suits you," and he walks into the hallway leaving me alone.

I tried to stay there and not make a fool of myself, but I couldn't help the feeling that any moment something was going to jump out and get me. So I run after him.

"Harry," I walk through the hallway and I can't find him. He couldn't have possibly made it to his room already.

"Harry," I call quietly.

And right when I'm walking by the closet in the hallway it opens and I get tackled to the floor, Harry on top of me. I scream so loud that I'm sure his neighbors heard it.

"Look who decided to join me," Harry beamed.

"Get off," I push him but it doesn't work.

He looks at me, his smile fading, and our faces getting closer. I can feel his nose against mine. I feel slightly intimidated by his muscular arms on either side of my head.

He presses his lips to my cheek, then my jawline, and to my neck. My heart races an I close my eyes at the sensation. I feel his teeth graze my skin and draws blood. I try to push him away but it doesn't work.

"H-Harry, it hurts," I whimper.

He swirls his tongue around the newly bruised area and blows cold air in it. I let out a moan. He seems satisfied with the goose bumps forming on my skin.

His lips catch mine. Our tongues tangle with one another. I feel a tingling in my stomach.Harry presses his hips to mine. I gasp and he chuckles. His hips dig deeper into mine and I can't stop the whimper that comes out of my chapped lips.

His hand goes down to the button of my jeans and unbuttons it. He tugs the zipper down and pushes my jeans down my thighs and to my ankles.