Author's note

Hey guys! Happy 1D Day!! so I'm sorry if you thought this was a chapter, it's not, but please keep reading.

So in my last chapter I told you about how I wasn't getting votes and comments, and I just thought that I'm might try to convince you this one and only time to vote and comment.

I know that this story isn't very good, I'll try to make it more interesting if I can.

Please please please comment if you like it. And I know how some writers don't like it if you ask them to read your story, but honestly I don't really care about that, I'm always looking for new stories to read.

And I would like to make it clear that if I do read your story and I like it I will vote and comment ideas I think you should should put in.

I'm just saying that I think it's a little rude to not comment and tell me how I'm doing and if you like it or not, because I would tell you. Especially when I specifically ask you to vote and comment. And I ask nicely. Pretty please vote and comment if you like it. If you don't like it, then stop reading.

So on a happier note, how many of you watched the live stream??

I missed the last couple of hours and went to watch Catching Fire.

All I have to say is, AMAZING!! I'm actually going to go see it again on Thursday maybe. So excite!!

Vote on this if you watched the live stream and comment if you have seen or are going to see Catching Fire.

I actually just sounded a little bipolar. Oops, oh well.

Thanks for reading! xoxo