Chapter 30

*KAT*

"Oh my God!"

We were at an amusement park! I've always wanted to go to one!

"This is wonderful, Harry!"

"Come on, let's go."

We climbed out and walk to the entrance. Once inside the park I looked at everything. Like a child inside a candy store.

Harry pulled my hand toward him and led me to a tall ride with a lot of hills and drops. It looked scary and intriguing at the same time.

"You're sure this is safe?" I ask as we get strapped into our seats.

"Yes, I promise." he chuckled.

As soon as we took off I grabbed Harry's hand and held it tightly. Down the hills I would scream and Harry would laugh. A real laugh that I've never actually heard. And I liked that.

"I have to say, you have a very tight grip." Harry said looking at his hand.

"And I think I may be deaf in one ear." he laughed. I playfully hit his shoulder.

"It was my first roller coaster and I was scared!" Harry grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers.

"Well I'm glad you shared your first roller coaster ride with me." he said with a dimpled smile.

He pulled me over to the ride that shoots you up and drops you from the top.

"Oh my God, I'm so scared about this one." I say.

"Don't be scared. I'll be there with you. And if you die I will as well along with everyone else." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Harry," I whine.

When it was our turn to get on I could almost feel my heart in my mouth. Once strapped in, before we went up, I grabbed his hand again. He rubbed his thumb over my knuckles in a calming way.

We shot up and I closed my eyes all the way up.

"Open your eyes," Harry said.

I open them right before we dropped and closed them tightly again.

After we had been there for maybe 4 hours and rode just about everything and some twice. I was starting to get tired. Harry took me to one last ride before we left and it was the Ferris wheel. I always thought they looked so pretty, but I've never been on one.

Once we were put into our car it started to move. I sat snuggled up to Harry with his arm around me.

We made it to the top then we stopped. We heard a voice come on and say they were having some technical difficulties and the ride was down.

I grabbed Harry's leg tightly and sat up looking over the side. I sit back and close my eyes.

"You all right?" he asked.

"Um, yeah, it's just, I'm kind of scared of heights."

"It's okay. You just need to get your mind off of it." he said rubbing my back.

"Beauty queen of only eighteen she, had some trouble with herself," I look over and see Harry staring at me smiling. I smile back, lean into him, and join in.

"I don mind spending everyday out on your corner in the pouring rain, look for the girl with the broken smile, ask her if she wants to stay a while,"

I look at Harry. He's staring off out into the sky. I run the back of my index finger down his cheek and he smiles.

"That song, kind of makes me think of you." he says.

"Why is that?" I ask scooting closer to him to stay warm.