Chapter 37

*KAT*

"What are you doing out here by yourself?" he asked. I was starting to get scared.

"Nothing," I say trying to sink down and away from him.

"Come out here." when I stayed out he took my arm and pulled me out.

"Why are you out at this time?" he asked sounding angry.

"I could ask you the same thing."

"Look, I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean for it to get out of hand like this." Harry said.

I didn't know what to say so I stayed quiet.

"Say something." he said after I didn't answer.

"What do you want me to say?"

"I don't know. Maybe something like, I forgive you?"

"I don't know if I do yet or not."

"Why are you being so closed off?"

"I'm not."

"All I'm getting from you is short answers. You're not usually one to do that." he said frustrated. "Look, just come back. We'll talk and get everything sorted out." he said once I didn't answer again.

When I didn't say anything then, he got concerned.

"Kat, are you okay?"

"I don't know." I say, my teeth chattering.

"You're not. Come here." he said pulling me close to his body.

He carried me out of the water and wrapped his jacket around me.

"Where are you staying?" he asked knowing that going home would be too far to walk.

"Work." was all I said, not having the energy to say any more.

He quickly made it to the hotel walking in the back door.

"What number?"

"Two, two, three." I say.

He opens the door and takes me to the bathroom. He sets me down on the toilet and turns on the bath. He runs warm water and pulls my shirt off. He unbuttons my jeans and pulls them off throwing them to the floor next to my shirt.

He puts me down in the tub and turns the water off. When he pulls his hand away from the knobs I subconsciously grab hold of his hand.

"I'm sorry, Harry." I say barely audible.

"You don't need to be." he whispered kneeling next to the tub.

"Don't leave." I say.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here." he said and kissed my forehead.

"Forever?"

"Forever." He chuckled.

After we sat together in the bathroom for what seemed like forever, I finally had enough energy to stand up. My legs still felt numb and tingly, so I held onto Harry for stability while I made my way over to the bed.

"So I've been talking to some people," Harry said after we sat on the bed in silence.

"Talking about what?"

"About record deals."

"For who?" I asked getting excited and worried.

"Us," he said simply.

"Us?"

"Yeah, us."

"Harry, I don't know about-"

"Trust me."

"I couldn't pull it off. You could, I mean you're great. But me," I say pacing.

"You'll do fine." he says holding onto my wrists. I sigh. "Look, I have to meet up with one of the guys tomorrow, why don't you come and meet him. Maybe that will make you less nervous."

"Okay." I say.

"That's my girl." he said kissing my forehead and engulfing me in a bone crushing hug.

"Well, lets go to sleep so I don't look like a sleep deprived monster."

He laid on the bed and pulled me down on top of him.

"Go to sleep." I laughed.

"I love you, Kat."

"I love you, too, Harry."

***
Merry Christmas!
I hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Feedback is very much appreciated!