Chapter 17

I ignored the staring from Mando and kept looking at other boys with Star and i next to each other it was 2x the charm."Ready to go Star" i said "Yeah we should head back before they get mad" she said walking threw the crowd. When we got threw the crowd i saw the boys play fighting with Mason "So boys did you behave yourselves" i said winking "Jasmine" Laddie said tugging on my Jacket i turned around and saw mando.
"Por que estas aqui" i sajd grabbing Mando by his shirt "lo que no puedo ver a mi primo favrito" mando said smirking "Solo me ves cuando quieres
Algo" i said grabbing his shirt more.

"Si quiero algo" he replied "que" i said letting go of his shirt."Quiero ser inmortal como tu" he said smirking "No va a pasar ahora, déjame en paz" i said pushing him away "déjame" i said pushing him more "adios Jasmine" he said walking away i tried to run after him when someone grabbed me "Who was he?" Paul said holding me "Mando" i said in fury "Who is Mando?" He said letting go of me "my cousin" i said walking towards David "What did he want?" Star said "nothing" i said "from what i saw didnt look like nothing"Marko said biting his knuckle. "He wanted to be immortal like me i dont know how he knows but he does" i said clenching my teeth.

"Well i know a way to relieve your stress" David said pulling me close to him "oh yeah" i said kissing him. "So how is our new brother" i said laughing " he is fine" Paul said punching him in his arm. "Well the three of us had a fun time" i said picking Laddie up and dancing "and tomorrow i am busy so i wont be hanging out with you guys" i said putting laddie down. "Where are you going" David said walking over to me "babysit" i said winking "Well dont stay out to long or we wont have fun ourselves" David said lighting a cigarette i grabbed it and ran and fkew on top of a roof "if you want it you will have to catch me first" i said flying to another roof "I am not chasing you" he said "fine your so lame" i said jumping down "here party pooper" i said walking over to Marko "so Marko meet any ladies for lunch" i said winking "nope only you" he said grabbing my neck "very funny" i said grabbing his neck and nibbling it "She actually bit me" he said laughing "do that again it will hurt a hell of a lot more" i said licking my fangs.

"So my love what are we doing this lovly night" i said grabbing his shirt. "What ever you like" he said grabbing my waist "Then lets go to the beach race you guys there" i said running with Laddie "Come on Star" I said jumping over the railing. I landed on the sand and started ripping off my clothes i ran into the water and Laddie joined he splashed me "oh now your gonna get it Laddie" i said laughing i ran after him and tickled him.

"Im coming in"Paul said running "watch your back Paul" Marko said tackling him to the water "Dwayne join us brother" i said dragging him in and tackling him "My love and sister come on" i said dragging them in. We all started spalshing each other and tackling each other into the water. "Bravo look at my cousin" Mando said clapping i walked out of the water "i siad leave didnt i" i said face to face with him.

" i am not here to fight with you i want to join you" he said "no way in hell i dont even know what your talking about" i said "Your a vampire i know you are" he said pushing me "Push me again and it will be the last breath you take" i said walking towards him "Chill Jazz" Marko said holding me back. "Leave Mando go back home you leave Santa Carla or your gonna die" i said pushing Marko, he tried to push his feet into the sand to stop but i pushed harder "i like it here im gonna hang around i will be like you Jasmine just wait" he said laughing i pushed Marko out of the way and tackled mando to the ground.

"When are you gonna get it threw your tiny brain your gonna go home now" i said lifting him up "im a year older i can do what i want" he said laughing "and i said go back to arizona" i said about to punch him until someone grabbed my fist. "Jasmine he isnt worth it lets go" David said grabbing me "if i find you in Santa Carla i will kill you myself i said trying to walk towards him.

"Diviertete puta" he said getting up off of the ground "Esperas, voy a arrancarte la cabeza y alimentarla a los peces" i said glaring at him. He just laughed and walked away my blood was boiling i walked over to the wall and punched it "What did he say to you mom" Laddie said grabbing my hand. "Nothing Laddie" i said grabbing my clothes and putting them on "Mason can you go find Michael tell him tomorrow i will be their at 6 if he isnt there i will kick his ass" i said putting my boots on "Alright" he said walking away.

"Looks like your cousin really loves you" Marko said "yeah" i said "Jasmine your fucking tough you pushed me and im older then you" Marko said putting his arm around me David growled and Marko let go "Thanks for trying to stop me back there" I said kissing his cheek i walked over to Laddie and held his hand and went over to David my perfect family.