Chapter 12 - Reactions

- Blair

The first one to speak was Nate. He stood up.

"Seriously?" He asked looking shocked, I nodded. Serena was in tears and Dan was comforting her. My mother was staring into space looking mortified and daddy and Roman just kept looking at me. Dorota started to cry madly. This was too much I just turned around and cuddled into Chuck's chest sobbing into his t-shirt as he held me firmly but affectionately. Nate sat back down and I could hear him start to cry.

"Blair!" Daddy called out and opened his arms for me to come, I ran over to him and embraced his hug and continued to cry on him.

"Blair don't worry, we'll get through this okay? We'll be fine. You'll be fine." He said comfortingly.

"No she won't!" Shouted Nate who was crying into his hands. "Blair's going to die."

"Ssssshhh!" Hushed Dorota viciously.

"Nathaniel you think we don't already no this." Said Chuck angrily. "Did you just want to rub it in."

"Stop it!" Shouted Dan who was sitting stroking Serena's hair back.

"Is there anything that can make it go away, or slow down the growth?" Asked Cyrus.

"Well, to survive is very unlikely as there is no cure and the survival rate is only 14%. But I can undergo Chemotherapy and it could slow it down so I might have about 5-6 years." I replied pulling away from Daddy.

"Not enough..." Said Cyrus but not in his usual chirpy catchphrase way.

"Blair, come here." Mother said softly gesturing for me to come over, Chuck was helping Vanya to calm a Dorota down. I walked over to her and sat on her lap like I did when I was a little girl, she stroked my hair and simply whispered
"I love you."

"I love you too." I said and sat there for a moment then got up. I should had maybe thought about when to announce cause no body had touched any of the food and most likely, nobody will.

Serena got up and came over to me. She hugged me and I started to cry.

"B. I love you so much and I swear if you go I don't know what I'd do without you." She said sadly as she continued to hug me.

"I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." I whispered and came away and smiled.

"Hiya Humphrey, no hugs from you please." I said wiping my tears.

"Aww not even one?" He said laughing, I laughed to and we hugged, he was a good hugger.

I turned around to see Daddy and Mother crying on each other. I then went over to Dorota who ran into my arms.

"Ms Blair! You can't go! No! No! No!" She said hysterically.

"Dorota! I'm not going anywhere, I'm Blair Waldorf." I said smiling. She sat back down with Vanya. I stepped back to where Chuck is standing and looked around the room. Everyone I love crying for me, it was heart breaking. Absolutely heartbreaking...