Chapter 16 - Outing

- Chuck

She burst into tears right infront of my eyes, what went wrong? What did I say? What have I done? I leaned in and held her in my arms.

"Or we can not go? I don't mind. Just tell me what's wrong." I said panicking.

"No..." She said sniffling. "It's just... I don't know how to be Blair Waldorf anymore..." I looked at her sadly. I wanted to cry too.

"Blair, you are Blair Waldorf who is a dictator of fashion, a schemer, a queen, a romantic, and nothing gets in her way. You just need to find her again. Just come with me, we can go out for lunch, go shopping for a new dress, get your hair done, a manicure, come on, what do you say?" She looked up at me and smiled sad she wiped her nose on her sleeve.

"Okay." She said looking more happy than I've seen her in months. "I'll go grab my coat."

-

We were in Chanel trying to find a nice dress and I could see she was starting to feel more and more like she used to. I could see my Blair again. She was in the changing room with about ten dresses and I had been sitting on the same couch for about 40 minutes while she tried loads of dresses, moaning about each one like usual. Finally she found a beautiful emerald green strapless dress and she looked beautiful so we bought it then went into the men's department and I bought a matching tie. We then went to the hairdressers and she got her hair styled and then to the manicurist and we both sat and she got her nails fixed and painted and I got mine fixed. We went for a walk in Central Park and we stopped to feed the ducks.

"Chuck." She said looking at me passionately.

"Yes?" I said confused as she hasn't looked like that in a long time.

"I love you." She said and dived in for a kiss and we kissed beautifully. She had her hands around my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist as I picked her up. I had one hand under her ass and the other stroking her hair ruffly at the back of her neck.

This was one of the best moments, of my life.