Chapter 47 - Forced Family

- Serena

After talking it though with my mother, I went back home. I knew what I had to do, even though it was against what my mother said. I need to tell him, and use my baby to keep us together, Dan is making an awful mistake. He loves me.

My mother says I shouldn't tell him, let us break up, cause she doesn't want me to be stuck in a loveless marriage. But it won't be loveless, cause I love him.

I pulled out the keys to our town house and let myself in. I walked upstairs to where I heard noise and peeked through the door to see Dan in a half empty room, on one bedside table there was my things, the other empty, on one side of the walk in closet filled with my clothes, shoes and accessories, the other side empty. He was really leaving... I'll stop him.

I barged into the room.

"Your back." He greeted me coldly.

"Dan, I need to tell you something." I began.

"No Serena, you don't, no matter what your going to say is going to bring me back to you!" He shouted at me as he frantically zipped up a suitcase.

"But Dan-" I said being cut off.

"Serena! Stop it!" He shouted again.

"I'm pregnant!" I shouted back, his face fell.

"What?" He said confused.

"1 month ago, January, the night of the Princen Wedding, when we came back, I was taking of my dress, then." I explained.

"How long have you kept this from me?" He shouted angrily.

"A week. I was looking for the right romantic moment, but I wasn't exactly planning on this!" I shouted back tears in my eyes. "How long have you been planning on this?"

"A while actually, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that this child needs to grow up in a family, and a family is what we'll have to be." He sighed, obviously disappointed.

"You'll love me again! You will! You'll realise it soon!" I said with happiness.

"Serena this is not about you!" He shouted and I shut up, "Now I'm going to unpack then."

"Okay." I said softly walking out of the room and closing the door gently. Where did my Dan go, my Dan who laughed, who babbled, who kissed, who hugged. I want him back, I need him back, I'm going to get him back...