Movement

Jane and Maura lay in bed relaxing. Jane had her arms wrapped tight around the Doctor as well as her hands on Maura's growing bump.

Maura lazily ran her fingers in the Italian's hair. Maura was now five and half months pregnant and Jane hadn't felt the baby kick.

Both women were nearly asleep when Maura gasped. "Maura, are you alright!?! Do I have to take you to the hospital!?!" Jane yelled jumping out of bed and running around like a man woman.

Maura laughed, "No, come here." Jane slowly walked to her wife.

Maura took Jane's hand and placed it on her bump. "Holy shit Maur! I feel Amore!" Jane yells again.

"Jane! Don't cuss in front of the baby!" Maura snaps. "Sorry, but there's something in there." Jane lowers her voice. Maura lets out a chuckle. 

Jane crawls back in bed and after some shifting done by both women, Jane has her face near Maura's bump.

"I hope Amore has your nose." Jane speaks. "I hope that little Rizzoli has that mane of yours." "God no. I would hate to have to comb Amore's mane."

Maura chuckled.

Jane pressed a kiss to where their son or daughter was kicking.

"Shh mi Amore. Let's try and let Mommy sleep. She gets mad at me when she's tired...plus you need some rest too." Jane whispered.

The child within Maura began to calm down.

"I love you Jane Rizzoli." Maura mumbles, falling asleep.

Once she was asleep, Jane pressed a kiss to her forehead. "I love you and Amore...more than you know."