Yes

Maura had thought long and hard about what Jane had said. It pained her to see her wife upset.

That day at work, Jane avoided Maura, for the second day in a row. It was hard, but the Marine, wanted to carry the next one to prove to herself that she can carry and give birth to a live child. 

Jane still thought of that warm, Sunday morning. It was getting closer. She would have been about fourteen.

That night, Jane was getting ready to head down to the couch. "Jane?" Maura sleepily asked. 

"Goodnight." Jane said. "No. No more of this bullshit. Sit down. We're going to talk about our next baby." Maura spoke in a firm, but confident.

"What baby? You don't want another. Maura...I don't know if...." "If what?" "If we died, Bree would be lonely."

"You want another so that Abree won't be lonely?" 

"I know that sounded bad, but I want another baby. I miss the sleepless nights, the" Jane walked slowly to her wife, "babbling and worrying that they will fall and-"

"Yes." "Huh?" "I have thought about it and yes I want you to have our next one."

"Really?" Jane whispered. "Really."

The two kissed.

"Let's get started on that baby making." Jane smirked.

++++

Good Lord. Sorry for the wait!

Yay! Jane and Maura are going to have another one! However, more drama to come.