The Big Three Part One

A/N Parts of "This Is Us" will be incorporated the next few chapters

****

As the months rolled by, Jane got bigger. She loved this feeling, with the exception that two of the babies were apparently going to be identical twins and the third took up so much room.

Maura and her decided, like last time, not to find out the genders. 

______

Jane was thirty two weeks and "the grumpiest bitch on the planet", as her mother called her.

Abree and Angela were spending time together and Darius had the day off. Maura and Jane had the day off as well.

Jane stormed into the kitchen...more liked waddled. She was hot. 

She opened the fridge and freezer and stood taking in the cool air. She then looked at Maura who was going over a case file.

"It's fucking hot as hell." Jane said getting the attention of her wife.

"I know. I've been there." Maura said looking at Jane.

"Well I don't see you carrying three Goddamn people!" Jane snapped.

"Jane, you have eight weeks left and-" "I want to be fucking done...and you out of the house."

"Jane..."

"Go get out of here. You did this to me and I want you out of the house!" Jane yelled.

Maura nodded left the house, knowing from being in the same position just to give Jane time to calm down.

Once she saw Maura had pulled out, Jane waddled to the calendar. She froze when she saw what day it was.

It was Maura's birthday.

"Shit." Was all Jane could say.