The Big Three Part Three

A/N This will probably be another part or two. I'm not sure.

****
Jane was having pretty good contractions and had been in labor for five hours.

Jane was lying on her side and struggling to breathe through her contraction.

"It's okay. Just keep breathing." Maura soothed, rubbing her back.

"God, this hurts a hell lot more than I remember." Jane sighed, rolling onto her back.

"You're doing so well Jane." Maura kissed Jane's forehead.

Soon Doctor Stein walked in, "How are you feeling Jane."

Jane closed her eyes, "I want these three babies out!"

"Well Jane, you are dilated nine centimeters. Now, since this is a high risk pregnancy, just be prepared in case we have to do a C-section." Doctor Stein smiled.

"You see Jane, we almost have three more." Maura smiled as Doctor Stein walked out to get a room ready.

"You know, we haven't picked out names." Jane said.

"Well we both liked Caitlin, Lindsey, Anthony, and Jackson." Maura put a warm hand on Jane's abdomen.

"I also like Diana and Brayden." Jane said.

Maura froze. She hadn't thought about her brother in years.

"Maur?" "You want to name one after him?"

"Yes. He brought us together and now we're going to have our second, third, and forth child. Abree was the name of the little girl that led me to him. From him to you." Jane smiled.

"I love that. I love you." Maura kissed Jane.

"I love you...ah fuck!!! It hurts so bad!" Jane cried out.

"Hey, thank you so much for giving me three babies on my birthday. I know it hurts, but soon we'll have Tony, Jack, and Brady or Kate, Linds, and Di." Maura soothed.

Jane smiled, through tear stained eyes.

*-*-*
"HOLY FUCKKK!!!!!" Jane screamed as she pushed.

The first baby had not been born yet. Maura had held her hand and coached her.

Jane felt the first baby slip through.

"It's a boy!" Doctor Stein smiled showing the newborn to his parents.

"Jane, we have Anthony!" Maura smiled.

Jane tried to smile but couldn't breathe.

"Something's wrong Maura." Jane gasped.

"More oxygen." Doctor Stein said.

Jane received an oxygen mask. Doctor Stein frowned.

"Maura you need to leave. We need to start the c-section now!"

Maura was pulled out of the room and was left with the view of Jane looking for Maura to be by her side.