Home

Surprisingly, Maura didn't go into labor when she was told that Jane had been shot. 

Jane wasn't killed, but hurt. Maura had Frankie take her to the airport to await Jane's return.

The flight that Jane, supposedly, was on had landed. People from her flight came in, but Maura didn't see Jane.

Frankie was worried as well about Jane. He remembered that after Jane lost Abree, she isolated herself for almost a year and then joined the Marines. He still thought about how Jane wanted to die and let Abree live. If that had happened, he was supposed to be Abree's guardian and it would have become legal once he turned eighteen.

"She said she was coming home." Maura sniffled. "I miss her." Frankie said. "Me too...and Amore." Maura put a palm to her swollen abdomen.

After all the people cleared out, they both gave up hope. "Let's go home." Frankie sighed. He turned to walk away, Maura did the same until she heard her name.

"Frankie, I heard my name." "Yeah, I said it. Let's go."

Maura turned around and saw a Marine  with dark hair. "Jane?" She asked. Once people cleared out of the way, her suspicions were true.

"Jane!" She yelled. Waddling as fast as she could, Maura went to the soldier. To make things easier, Jane met Maura halfway and hugged Maura as far as Maura's belly would let her. "Shh," Jane whispered to a softly sobbing Maura, "I'm here now okay? I'm here."

Maura moved her hand to Jane's ribs. Jane hissed. 

"Sorry. I had a bullet graze my ribs." Jane said as Frankie ran over. Frankie and Jane hugged. "Welcome home Captain."

Jane smiled and then turned her attention to Maura's abdomen. "Hey Mi Amore, I missed you so much." Maura laughed as their child went crazy upon hearing their other mother speak to them.

"So, I have to go to court to sue them." Jane says as they went to the car. "When?" "Thursday...but I got a bad ass lawyer who kinda looks like me."

"Jane." Maura warned. Jane whispered a sorry.

"Let me take you home." Frankie said. 

"Home." Jane smiled.