author's note

[from a novice writer to the amazing readers]

first of all... thank you. 

as a writer, i couldn't have asked a better audience. 

'dear you' has been the first novel had i have ever completed. but i believe, of course, that the stories of the characters would be never-ending, and that 'dear you' would only be a fragment of the story. 

i hadn't started writing 'dear you' with a major plot plan or character analysis, it just flowed out of my hands. in the beginning, the parts of alice's and noa's thoughts were snippets of my diary. of course the plot is irrelevant of my current situation, but the thoughts and opinions were written down in the most private place of a girl's mind. 

i hadn't expected that 'dear you' would have expanded to this extent. it is to my surprise and my glee. it's sad that a story had been finished... of course i have written short stories before, but they haven't been prolonged to this degree. or i haven't been attached to it to this degree. i will definitely miss alice and noa... 

to my regret, i wasn't able to elaborate on 'elizabeth' (noa's girlfriend), which is a shame. i had wanted to clarify her position and why she had done the things that she has done, but i concluded that it would fit awkwardly to the rest of the story. 

but now (with tears in my eyes), our story has come to an end. and i bow in respect of the ever-supportive readers. 

thank you. 

signed. tiffany. 

p.s. there is [sort of] a sequel to this called 'to you' on this account so check that out if you want something similar :)