Part 2

Shanequa nodded, got up, went to her room and shut the door. I went to Keisha's door opened it leaving it ajar just enough so that I can see her lying on her back in her bed with one hand she holding the phone to her ear and the other hand is between her legs fingering her shaved pussy. She got on a pink silky, short, night gown and the high heels to match. I listened to what she was saying on the phone.

"So she was really mad?"

"No don't tell her I like the way you make love to me."

"I hope she don't find out what's going down between us."

I got to admit seeing her in that got me wanting her but to think about it she dresses like this for some other bitch and not me. It could be Andrew according to how this conversation going anyone with sense could realize. I dress like a stripper while she dresses like a little ass girl. I like the game we play but she could've done this at least once for me damn.

I went on in and closed the door behind me. In her room there's a king size bed with a grey, white, and yellow comforter on it, there's the yellow, grey, white pillows that goes with it, one white drawer dresser on each side of the bed, the walls are painted yellow, and there is a white dresser with a long wide mirror, then beside it is a chester with a Panasonic 40 inch flat screen on it and lastly looking in her closet in her closet there is a lot of clothes and shoes thrown everywhere only a few is hanging up.

Keisha stopped what she was doing put her fingers that was in her pussy into her mouth, quickly hung up the phone, took her fingers out her mouth jumped out the bed ran over to me wrapped her arms around me and sweetly kissed my lips.

"Are you and Andrew having sex?" I asked after broke the kiss.

"Excuse me?" Keisha asked looking surprised.

"Are you and Andrew having sex?" I repeated.

"Hell no. How could you think I would do something like that to you?"

"Well Andrew screamed out your name while fucked he said that he likes your body. And that you ain't who or what I think you are."

"He only saying all that shit because he likes me that motherfucker don't know me."

"He also said that you ain't a lesbian. Then cause' I said to him she don't want you and she ain't thinking about he said to me I'm pretty sure she is thinking about me cause' I got something she needs in her life. But what I really want you to tell me is, why didn't you let me know."

"For a long time y'all wasn't having any problems whatsoever and I didn't want to come between y'all....however I'm not thinking bout' him because what he got is what ruined my life. Don't you remember what Sam put me through. He pretended to love me but when he wanted my virginity and I wasn't ready for him he took it from me."

Keisha then broke down in front of me, falling to her knees, leaning forward, hands covering her face, and crying really hard.

It really hurts me to see her cry. But what she just said is all a bunch of bullshit. Sam didn't rape her ass she lied on him just because he beat her ass because she was being a slut and slept with another niggah that was his best friend. I'mma' pretend like I really give a fuck bout the crap she just said and then I'mma' question her bout this Melissa.

I got down on the floor with her, lifted her head from her lap, removing her hands from her face. Her entire face was red especially her eyes. I wiped her tears away. "Stop crying. He's in jail."

Well for now that is. When he get out boy it's gone be pay back for her ass. She will become his target.

"So who were you talking to?"

Keisha face expression was even more doleful.

"She's not important."

"Don't give me that bullshit! Who the fuck was you talking to?! You come hugging and kissing me when you was just playing in your pussy while on the phone with some bitch. Then you acting like you ain't did nothing. Like that was fucking natural!"

I laughed to myself at her slack jawed face expression. She actually stayed that way for an entire minute. I could've easily rammed my dick down her throat but I didn't. I want to wait for that.

"She ain't shit to me I've been using her. I been doing it for the last five months Melissa ain't even realize it. I met her when we moved to Miami and they (her, her mom, and aunt) was all at the mall that day."

"All this time you now want to tell me about her when you could've told me seven months ago."

"What's the fucking big deal? It's not like I fucked her."

"Oh please I don't believe that shit."

"Why?" Keisha said then got to her feet and I did so too.

"Did you not just see what I caught you doing? How the fuck do you expect me to believe you?!"

"I thought you trusted me."

"You lied to your mom about telling me about Melissa. Honestly I thought you could be trusted but now I see you will lie to me."

Keisha said absolutely nothing. She took two steps back from me. "Listen I've never lied to you about anything I always keep it one hundred and I do love you faithfully. I will not accept you not trusting me and us breaking apart because of what one bitch said that don't even be around me."

She say she always keep it one hundred with me. The lie detective test says: THAT'S A LIE! I mean does she not fucking hear herself. I'm just gone argue with her, forget about it, fuck her and then she can fuck off, I thought bitterly.

"Thing that got to me was he screamed out your name and also if I might add he called you a hoe. As if he actually knows what you been doing and who you been doing it with."

Keisha was quiet for a moment looking pissed taking in what I just said. "Who the fuck is he to call me out my motherfucking name! He can suck a dick and die!"

"You can talk to him bout that since you apparently been talking to him. And this Melissa what's so special bout her for you to keep her away from me?"

"I got close to her but we never had sex. And him I don't even fuck with him."

"You need to stop bullshitting me. You is a fucking liar!" I said really raising my voice.

"Ain't nobody lying to your ass!" Keisha said raising her voice back at me and giving me a nasty look.