Part 3

"What's wrong?"

"I made her cry," I said really sobbing now.

"What did you say?"

"I just told her the truth that if she was to go to prison that her boyfriend would not hold her down that is going to be with somebody else. And I was telling her she can't destroy her life for a niggah she only been knowing a year."

"That's true what you said. But it was even harder for her to hear because she know he going to be with another person, she didn't want to hear the truth. Stop crying she's not mad at you."

I wiped away my tears. "Are you sure?" I asked looking in her eyes.

"Yes. Now what else was said?"

"Melissa read more of Keisha's diaries. And turns out Keisha is a whore. It said she got two boyfriends that know nothing about each other but wonder would they leave or would they punish her with their big hard cocks. She said she got two girlfriends that she want a threesome with. And I asked her had Keisha been around her boyfriend she said it was one time when he walked in on them when Keisha was half naked. But she said she thought nothing it cause she thought he only looked at her the way he did because he thought he was going to join them."

"No don't tell me you're talking about Daniel."

"Unfortunately yes."

"I hope Melissa beat her ass if she is too," she said angrily.

"Melissa said she is going to kill her."

"Oh no you can't let her do that."

"I know that's what made her cry."

"And I gave that bitch my motherfucking food that I could've my goddamn selve."

We got back into the car.

"Is everything ok?" Keisha asked worriedly.

"Yeah its fine," I answered.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah man damn!"

"I was just askin," Keisha said with the expression that said "You didn't have to be rude".

"Are you sure you're not having sex with Andrew?" Momma asked Keisha.

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Where the hell did this come from?" Keisha asked rudely.

"You the bitch that started asking questions. Now you more than welcome to get your ass the hell out my car and you can walk your disrespectful ass to school!"

Keisha said nothing else. My mom then drove us to my favorite snack store where I always buy my snacks for school and when I have someone over at home and haven't cooked.