Part 3

"Hey."

"Hey. You finish fucking?"

"Girl!"

"Are you?"

"Yes. Now come and get me."

"Now you want me now don't you?"

"No not right now. Or maybe I do."

"I'm coming. I'mma be there in three minutes."

"How do you know where I'm at?"

"GPS."

"Stalker."

"I'm not no damn stalker. Look I'm coming to get your ass."

"Ok damn," I said then hung up the phone.

It took her about one minute and thirty seconds to come where I was.

"Did you get enough?" Melissa said looking at me as I got in the car.

"From him yeah and he tasted my pussy for the first time."

"Yeah and I bet I was better than him."

"I had to give him his props for his first time."

I put on my seatbelt as we drove off. I stared at her looking at what she has on seeing how her pussy sit up in them shorts. Damn she thick as fuck. I want to take her in the car right now.

"No we are not having sex in the car."

"What?! I wasn't even thinking that."

Melissa gave me that look like she know she right. "Yes you is I can tell cause I see what you looking at. I can read you baby girl."

"So you ain't gone let me eat you?" I said reaching over and squeezing her pussy.

Melissa madly moved my hand and through it back in my lap. "Don't fucking do that while I'm driving! You gone get us in a car accident."

"Don't yell at me!"

"I'm sorry. It's just when I already barely have clothes on it really effects me. And I'm driving at that."

"I know it do I want you now."

"No. You was just with him I don't want his cum in my mouth."

"I bathed after though."

"I know but I want you to douche that pretty pussy then we set."

"Then take me home."

"No I got what you use at my aunt house. And at mines in Miami."

"Wait what I'mma do about clothes."

"I got you," Melissa said giving me that look. Then turning her attention back to the road.

"If you say so."

We got to her aunt's house is a good five minutes from us. She live up there where the plaza at in a the grey house. Melissa pulled up in the driveway. There is a blue Nissan 370Z Coupe with her name on the side in black. We went in the house her aunt was in the kitchen cooking. When I saw her I could've sworn she was the mama but she got black hair that's the only thing that seperates them.

"Hey."

"Hey," Maria said cheerfully. "So you the bae that Melissa been talking bout?"

I looked at Melissa. "Yes," I said slowly.

"Of course this is the one and she the only," Melissa said.

"She better be," Maria said giving her a mean look. "Take her to your room."

"Alright."