Letting Go Of Love

Alabama Georgia where they got the snacks, food, and they got meat. My mom gave me thirty dollars for my snacks. I instead of me and Keisha getting snacks I just got my snacks and decided to get some for Melissa. I got two bags of Toms Vinegar and Salt potato chips, two bags of Takis, three hot sausages from the jar, a white glazed honey bun, a marshmellow pie, two pickles, a pack of peanut butter Grandma cookies, then also Grandma's vanilla creme sandwiches, and a pack of Trident Layers Wild Tang Citrus gum. It all came up to eighteen dollars and something.

I got back in the car, gave my mom the change that was left and we sat in silence for a few minutes as the song Make It To Me by Sam Smith played on the CD player. It's only 6:41 so I still got time to talk shit to Keisha.

"Did you have sex with Melissa?"

"I thought this conversation was over," Keisha said madly.

"I looked through your phone so evidently our conversation ain't over," I said looking at her.

Keisha then looked at me stupidly.

I laughed. "It's funny the look that be on their dumbass faces when they get caught. So why didn't you tell me about her?"

"Because I didn't know how to tell you. I could I tell the love of my life that I was with another female that's doing all the things she used to do for me. And in order to keep that going I have to have sexual contact with her. I thought you would be mad and jealous."

"That's true."

"It's now 6:53. My mom backed up and pulled out in the road heading to our school, on Main Street across from Okeechobee Center or the project as most people call it.

"Do you believe me now?"

"No because after all I done for you, you could've at least had the nerve to tell me the truth no matter how much it hurt me. You know what I went through to help your ass," I said extremely pissed I really wanted to punch her in her shit.

"But I-"

"Don't you say shit to me! I don't want to fucking hear it!"

We are now at the entrance of Glades Central. My mom drove on up to where the kids get dropped off and stopped.

"I didn't sleep with either of them."

"Then who? Is there someone else I don't know about?!"

"No."

"I'm done talking to you!"

"I'm not lying to you!"

"Bullshit! Get the fuck out my face!" I said shooing her away like a fly.

Keisha grabbed her bookbag and plate, got out the car slamming the door behind her and walking away.

"I know that fucking ugly bitch did not just slam my door," my mom said angrily about to get out the car.

"Mom no it's too early in the morning for that," I said putting my snacks in my bookbag. I got my plate and exited the car.

"I might be home late tonight. I love you," I said.

"Love you too."

I walked away and my mom drove off. It's now 7:03 so I went to the cafeteria. On the far left and right three tables and long chairs combined together, and in the middle there is eight rows of two tables and chairs combined. They are all back and grey. There are two lines to go in at breakfast and four at lunch. I sat to the far left at the first table by the double doors.