Hell To Pay

I turned off the lights, got the snacks out my bookbag, got Keisha's duffle bag, went outside locked up and left. I think I should go on with Melissa's plan just to see if Keisha was right. I hope things would be different between me and Melissa she may be my one true love or it could have been Keisha all along. I don't know I'm stuck in the middle.

When I got there I saw Keisha sitting at the top of the stairs with her head in her lap wearing some short white pants, a yellow tank top and white sandals.

"Hey," I said once I stood in front of her.

She looked up at me slowly admiring what I got on. She got up took the duffle bag from me and walked to the door, and opened it. We went inside and I closed the door. Keisha put it in her room and came out as I sat on the couch.

"Thanks by the way I wouldn't have thought about it," Keisha said sitting two inches from me on the couch.

"You know we wouldn't be going through any of this if you would've just been real with me when this started. After I helped you, you was supposed to be the last person that would cause me pain."

"You know you don't have to keep throwing that in my face."

"I got raped because of you trying to help you! Not because I was selling weed for my mom she hadn't even known where the money truly came from. Night after night of trying to get your ass off the streets the problem was you didn't want to listen it took for the both of us to get kidnapped you to get beaten and me to get raped for your stupid ass to listen!"

"I didn't have anywhere to go," Keisha said starting to cry.

"Yes the hell you did you could've came to live with us when she put you out and you knew that I told you that you could've!"

"How could I? You and your mom had nothing at the time, so how could she have taken care of me?"

"I was the one that was taking care of everything, my dad had taken everything from us even her job, the money and the house. I made sure we had at least had something then after a little while she went and got some kind of job at a strip club somebody excepted her."

"What's your fucking point?!"

"My damn point is if I could've made it for mine you could've made it for yours!"

"She was on crack!"

"And! You could've helped her you didn't have to put her down like you did! She had nobody left she had first lost her fiance then her mom and dad and her sister got life in prison. You made shit no better for her you don't judge nobody for going on drugs because you ain't in they shoes! It's not like she was extremely addicted to it either she did it every two days. Once I and my mom got her help she was off it within six months and that's it. She just needed something to take the pain away."

"I thought you are supposed to be on my side."

"I'm not because she is the reason I am here. She chose me for my mom to adopt. You see they were childhood friends just as close as they could be. So yeah you damn right I'm not your side. Your mom sacrificed so much for me so yes I will do whatever I got the strength to do to keep her here with me."

"If you loved her so much then why didn't you let her know about what happened to her?"

"Because I got damn sense and I have a fucking heart dumb ass!"

Actually I did she know exactly what happened even what I went through to save her but I'm not telling Keisha that though.

"Neither of our parents know what happened to us."

"Yeah lucky for me I had Trey. He came looking for me and found us because of the GPS on my cell phone. He told my mom we got into a fight which we did because one bitch up there didn't want you to leave and that we were starving. Which wasn't even the real reason we looked like homeless people when he brought us back home."

"I'm sorry."

"Stop fucking apologizing! Being a fucking prostitute is hell of a lot worser than being on crack!'

"Can we drop the damn subject?!"