Searching For The Truth

First I looked through Keisha's contacts and call log there was no sign of Andrew's name or number. Then I went through her text messages still no Andrew but Melissa's name showed up so I read through them. I had to go all the way up to the top to earlier messages from three weeks ago which was on December 18. This conversation started at 6:30 in the morning.

Keisha: Hey.

Melissa: Hey baby. I miss you.

Keisha: I miss you too. When you coming down here?

Melissa: Maybe this weekend if my mom doesn't change it. But I have to go my mom is calling me so she can take me to school. Bye.

Keisha: Bye.

That conversation ended then another started at four o' clock that same day.

Keisha: Hey you. What you doing?

Melissa: Taking a bath and thinking about you being here.

Keisha: Really?

Melissa: Yes you rubbing your hands all over me messaging my body.

Keisha: And suckin on those pretty breasts of yours.

Melissa: Mmm yes tell me more.

Keisha: Sucking on your pussy lips and your clit.

Melissa: Keep it coming baby.

Keisha: Sliding my tongue inside of you and flicking my tongue up and down left and right.

Melissa: Give me five minutes I'll be right with you.

Ten minutes passed and the conversation started again.

Melissa: I came hard.

Keisha: I wish I was there to see it.

Melissa: Lol I bet you do.

Keisha: So how have you and your boyfriend been?

Melissa: Wonderful. He is everything a girl could want and that dick be on FLEEK. It fills me up everytime. He is my future husband and my ride or die niggah.

Keisha: That's good I wish I had that in my life. Am I your future wife?

Melissa: Maybe if you be a good girl.

Keisha: You can too if you be good to me as well.

Melissa: Fuck you mean if I be good to you? When I said a good girl I meant sexually you should've known that you know how I am. Motherfucker after all I have done for you I can't believe that you would say that to me.

Keisha: I'm sorry babe I didn't mean to upset you.

Melissa: Sorry? Fuck your sorry! Fuck you, fuck your life, you just fucked up my day and I hope you have a fucked up day too. You dirty fuck! I hate you, you don't deserve me you fucking cunt I don't ever want to talk to your fuck ass ever again!

That was the end of that conversation then two weeks later there's another to my surprise.

Keisha: Hey.

Melissa: What?

Keisha: Do you miss me?

Melissa: I gotta' go.

There was no more text messages from that point on.

Shit Melissa talk shit like a black bitch when she get mad. You go girl!

I heard my mom come through the front door. She stopped in front of me.

"You still up?"

"Yes I was looking through Keisha's phone and I was washing and drying my sheets. In which just stopped by the way," I replied.

"Did you find anything?"

"Nothing about Andrew but I read the text messages between her and Melissa though." I paused." Searching for the truth and found something else."

"Oh well get some sleep I'll get your sheets for you."

"Thanks," I said getting off the couch.

"Don't mention it," my mom said going to her room.

I went to my room, made sure Keisha was still sleep, put her phone back, joined her in the bed, and within ten minutes I was out like a light.

Three hours later...