Part 2

"Kalisha! Kalisha!" I heard my mom yell waking me out of my sleep.

"Yes," I said opening my eyes and nearly being blinded by the light she turned on with the light switch by the door.

"Get ready for school," my mom said then left the room.

Keisha turned over and looked at me. Her eyes barely open. "What time is it?"

I looked over at the clock. "It's 6:02 we got to get up and get ready for school," I said getting out the bed. Then I went to the bathroom. Keisha came in seconds later.

We washed our faces, brushed our teeth, flossed, and brushed our hair, went back to my room and put on our school clothes.

I put on a maroon Aeropostale short, black skinny legs, a red belt, red and black Adidas, a gold nameplate that has my name on it, big gold loop earrings, cherry lip gloss, red eye shadow, and black eye linear.

Keisha put on a white Aeropostale shirt, khaki skinny legs, a black belt, white and black Jordans, a little black lipstick, and black eye linear.

I grabbed my black mesh bookbag and she got hers. We went to the kitchen where I heard mama. She has on her work garments.

"I forgot to tell you I cooked hot wings and french fries. I know you might be starving," my mom said as she wrapped two plates with aluminum foil. "Y'all can eat these in lunch. We're going to McDonalds for breakfast.

She gave us our plates then me and Keisha went outside and waited for her by the car. Minutes later she came out, locked the front door then unlocked the car doors with the alarm. We all got in and she drove to McDonalds.

My mom got the bacon, egg, and cheese McGriddle, a hash brown, and a medium soda. Me and Keisha got the double sausage and egg McMuffin, a hash brown, and a large soda. We ate in silence. Once we were done I threw our trash away. On my way back to the car my mom got out and pulled me ten feet from it.

"Melissa called again but it was after five though I told her you was sleep," my mom whispered.

"Really what did she say?" I asked excitingly.

"She said that she really loves you, that you stopped her from doing a lot of stupid shit personally and that she would risk any and everything for you. She also said that she never thought that she could fall so deeply in love with somebody so quick," momma' said sadly.

"She said those things?!" I asked amazed that Melissa feels that way.

"Yeah that's the same look I had on my face. I said to her, I didn't know that was possible to have those type of feelings for somebody you personally never met. Yes it is it's more than possible."

"Did she want me to call her? Last night or earlier this morning I don't know why I didn't think just to call her instead of texting knowing I had her number in my phone."

"She did wanted you to call her as soon as you got the chance," momma said getting her phone out her pocket.

She gave it to me I dialed Melissa's number.

"Hello," Melissa answered.

"Hello," I responded.

"Did Shay' Queda tell you what I said?"

"Yes she did I didn't know you felt that way."

"Baby you have no idea. But anyway I was reading Keisha's diaries. The one about her personal things it says: I have two boyfriends but my girlfriends don't know yet. I want to have a threesome with my bae's two good pussies and freaks to die for. I wonder how my men would feel if they knew about each other. Would they leave me? Or punish me with their big hard cocks for being a bad bad girl."

"Girlfriends? Boyfriends? Is she serious?"

Melissa burst into laughter. "I'm sorry it's just this shit is unbelievable!" Melissa continued on laughing for a few seconds. "What did you say?"

"I asked is she serious about her girlfriends and boyfriends."

"I'm guessing since she wrote it. What two boyfriends does she have?"

"I don't know. Have she ever been around your boyfriend?"

"I-" Melissa went silent for a moment. "Well there was this one time when he walked in on us and she was half naked. I saw the way he looked at her but I thought it was because he thought he was going to join in I didn't think I had to worry about him sleeping with her. I'll kill that bitch if she sleeping with my man!"

"I won't let you get into that kind of trouble."

"Baby he's mine.'

"You can't go to prison over some dick when you only been knowing him a year you can't destroy your life for that."

"You know that I love him and he has been a good friend."

"What if you go to prison for something else? Do you still think he gone still be that good friend huh?" I asked starting to get pissed off.

"No," Melissa replied sadly.

"I'm sorry bae that's just how shit is going to be. I mean he gone have to get some pussy some kind of way. I understand that he has been there for you but just as sho' you see he been faithful once then he will NOT do you right while you in prison trust and believe when I tell you this baby. It would be different of you two was married then I wouldn't say these things."

"I know. I understand babe," Melissa said sniffing her nose.

"Im sorry I didn't mean to make you cry trust me that's the last thing I want."

"No you're right that's so true. Um I have to go. I'm gonna talk to you later. Bye bae."

"Bye," I said silently starting to cry.

I hung up the phone. My mom came up to me with a worried look on her face.