Part 4

Third period Coach Thompson my P.E teacher. The only thing we could do was watch the boys play basketball, sit on the bleachers, or play volleyball. I sat to the top of the bleachers and I looked through the pictures of me and my once love in my phone. I would say he has taken her away from me but he has not little does he know we could be fucking her at the same time. Even if I get that pussy once while he with her is perfectly fine by me. She is my fantasy and I will have her whether he with her or not she will be mine. In the picture I was looking at was the first year we spent together in school.

She had on a black Aeropostale shirt, tight khaki short pants, black baby doll shoes, her hair was plaited up half in a ponytail and the other half hanging down over her shoulders, she got black eyes, had kind of thick eyebrows, full lips, B-cup breasts, and a big booty. I miss her so much I don't see her as much as I used to cause school started and we go to different schools.

I put on my Beats headphones, turned on the song Heartbreaks And Headboards by K. Michelle. My phone is back in service so now I can get back on Facebook.

I posted a status it says: It's funny how your lovers be once they get caught they have this stupid ass look on their faces, they be on hush mode, they be like it wasn't me or I didn't do it, or when you talking bout leaving they ass they be like baby I'm sorry, please don't leave me or baby give me another chance. Bitch shut the fuck up! The last thing they gone expect you to do is do it for them, well I got to tell ya...BITCH YOUR WRONG! I can be fucking you and the next bitch too. You got to be crazy if you think I'm going to continuously let you hurt me and I'm not going to get you back for that. PAY BACK IS A BITCH ROUND HERE! There ain't but so much my heart can take. And for the person you love that you have done so much for risking your life for them and for them to betray you the way they did. Bitch you will pay. There will be hell to pay because somebody got to pay that price.

That was the end of my status. The song Cry by K.Michelle played I turned it up loud blocking out everything and everybody. I laid my head back against the wall closing my eyes relaxing no thinking at least until my next class starts.