Part 5

Fourth period Mr.Martin my World History teacher. In this class I got a best friend and a friend. Antonique and Brittany they are the ones I love spending this period with. While doing our Do-Now, Cornell notes, and summary we laughed talked and joked. I didn't tell them about my problems because I didn't want to they make me forget about my issues they are some fun people to be around. I love them a lot.

Fifth period Mrs.Adams my Business Technology teacher. She is an teacher that teaches us about the laws and high up careers. As I began trying to finish up my Careers PowerPoint she assigned us, I saw Trey came in and give Mrs.Adams his schedule. Brittany is also in this class she sat at the end of my row by the second door. Mrs.Adams gave him the paper so he could do his PowerPoint. As he sat next to me I pretended not to see him and focused on my work.

I can feel him staring at me. I know he don't expect me to say anything to him because I don't have shit else to say.

"You know I'm not going to stop being around you just because you mad about this situation."

"What makes you so sure about that?"

"This is ridiculous. I need you and you need me. So let's just forget about it."

"Do you think this is a joke? Like we gonna laugh about this in the fucking future?"

"No."

"Really cause that's the way you acting. And no you don't need me cause you were with Dalajah and I don't need you because your drama and I don't need that in my life."

"But I saved your life."

"You gonna say that to me for the rest of my life?... I saved you so we should be friends. No you dumb fuck it don't work like that. You don't deserve to be my friend so you're not worth my time. And get this I don't give a fuck because you "saved" me," I said knowing deep deep deep down inside I did care a lot.

Trey looked hurt by what I had said, and to be honest it bothered me. "I did it cause you went back to Andrew I didn't think I would have this chance with you so soon," Trey barely got out.

"And that gave you a reason to go with her?"

"You didn't want to be with me and you knew I was waiting for you."

"Did I tell you to wait for me?"

"...No."

"Exactly you knew I was only with you then cause me and him broke up temporarily."

The bell ringed for A lunch to be over with.

"You know she talked about you. She said how much of a good friend you was to her. She also had asked was me and you just friends and-"

"And what did you tell her?!" I turned facing him getting ready to hit his ass as soon as he say yes.

"Yes."

My hand went SMACK across his face.

"Ooh shit!" I heard Brittany say behind me.

"Now I heard that," I heard somebody else say.

The bell ringed again for everybody to be in class from that lunch.

Lucky for me the teacher didn't notice as she has her back turned talking to another student across the room.

Trey looked at me like he wanted to hit me back. I wanted him to just so I could get his ass kicked out.

"Did you fuck her while we was together?"

Trey didn't say shit ignoring me.

"Motherfucker answer me."

"Yeah and I enjoyed it."

The bell ringed for us to go to lunch. Saved by the fucking bell. Can my day get any worst? Two people no three people have hurt me today, I thought ready to snap.

I got my shit went to the cafeteria and started eating my hot wings and french fries.