Part 6

I saw Keisha sit next to me and started eating her food. I was surprised she didn't say anything while we ate. She threw our trash away when we was done. I just sat there thinking for a little bit.

"I'm so sorry," Keisha said.

"Are you telling me the truth?"

"Yes. If I was sleeping with her things would be different. Its either she would've came down here or she wouldn't have let me left. She wouldn't let me out of her sight. She may be a loving person but she gets controlling. Its like she's scared to let somebody take care of her like she's too afraid to get too close to a person. But when it comes to her sex drive she's horny twenty-four seven."

I wrinkled my eyebrows at her.

"I know you are too but you're different. She's aggressive she'll take it from you. There's a difference you're like I'm gonna make love to you and she's like you're gonna get it and you are gonna like it."

"Is that how the sexual contact been the whole time?"

"She started out gently but then once she saw I wouldn't give it to her and kept pushing her away that's when she started to get aggressive. When we were around other people she seemed so innocent and sweet."

"When can I meet this Melissa?"

"Today I'mma text her and see."

Keish got her phone out her pocket and started tapping her thumbs on the screen quickly.

I'm actually starting to believe her I'm also thinking about telling her I k ow the Melissa she been talking to but what if I do that then Melissa tells me Keisha been sleeping with Andrew? Then again Melissa could be lying considering the person Keisha is telling me Melissa is. That person she is telling me about sound so real. So I have to believe her. Its so hard letting go of love.

"Definitely today." Keisha paused. "Around five."

"Is there any boys you like?" I asked paying attention to see if she hesitates.

"Just one, but not like that. He was so adorable he look like he could've been my baby brother. He bad these big brown eyes that you can just melt into and he is so playful. I told my mom I wanted a baby brother or sister. But she laughed at me when I said that."

"I would've had one but my mom said she lost her first she hadn't even known what it was going to be," I said about to cry.

"I'm being totally honest-"

"I believe you," I said seeing her relieved.

The bell rung for us to go back to class. We got up Keisha walked me to my class and she went to hers. I sat down finished my PowerPoint let Mrs.Adams check it, she gave me a check on her assignments paper and I was left with nothing to do.

I put on my head phones played How Do You Know by K.Michelle, put my head down and went to sleep.

Sixth period Mrs.Green my Geometry/Algebra 1 teacher. We had our blue workbooks to work out of. From page 92-106 we started Monday I finished mine Thursday so I can just relax and listen to the gossip my crew shayla, Quaysha, Anthony, Devante, Isiah, Markevious, and Soylta talked about.

As I listened and laughed I watched Keisha do her work. I wonder if she is telling me the truth, well its almost about that time for me to find out. Shit just be what it is until then.

Seventh period Mr.Harris my English 2 teacher. Keisha is also in this class with me and so is my other and only true best friend other than Hentazha is Raneshia. Raneshia is African-American and I think she got some Jamaican in her, her hair is plaited up and its in a ponytail with the long plaits hanging down, she got black eyes, a small nose, a pretty smile, soft looking lips, small breasts, a flat stomach, her hips and her big booty makes her body look like a coke bottle. She is perfect in every way even her face is perfect like a celebrity. And yes I have grabbed her ass a couple times. When she dance her booty be going everywhere bouncy bouncy.

Our name for each other is #My Ride Or Die Chick and that will never end. Anyways every Monday we write down new vocabulary from vocabulary cartoons and every Friday we take a quiz on the words. In this class everybody works together on these tests but Mr.Harris don't know everytime we do it. He kind of caught on though when everybody kept making one hundreds of course not everytime now we got that luck to cheat but this time we do. Raneshia and I both got each other even when one of us ain't here. We took the test and when everybody was done we graded each other's paper. By the time that was done it was time to go.

Everybody left the class and went their seperate ways. Raneshia, Keisha, and I got on the same bus. We all got off at the same time although Raneshia lives three blocks from me. I hugged her goodbye and me and Keisha went home.

Once I got in, I put my stuff on the dresser, undressed, took a long hot shower, shaved my legs armpits and vagina. I dried off, lotioned down, put on some black lace panties and a matching bra, then my blue with tiny black stripes dress its tight and showed all my curves in all the right places, my black wedges, my nameplate necklace, my earrings, put on dark brown lip stick, black eye linear, I straightened my hair, got my blue and silver hand bag, and put my phone, keys, and lip gloss inside.

******************************
Do y'all think Kalisha should let it go?
Should she still be with Keisha or go with the new girl Melissa?