Can't Get Enough

I woke up its daylight outside the sun shining bright through the windows. I rolled over Melissa laid next to me naked. What the hell I could've sworn she had on clothes before we went to sleep but hell I can take advantage of this. I woke up its always wonderful to have sex in the morning.

I got all the way up the covers moved her legs so I can get between them I spread her pussy lips apart using two fingers and ate that pussy like a pic. Flicking my tongue quickly up and down it. Melissa moved her hips in circles and moaned. "You going for round two babe?"

Melissa uncovered my head I looked up at her, she was looking at me with her sleepy eyes and that smile that lets me know she likes what I'm doing.

"I'm finishing what I started then I'll go for round two," I said then got back to my trophy.

I started to run the bottom of my tongue across her clit.

"Yes! Oh my god! Yes! Mmmh oh Kalisha!" Melissa screamed to the top of her lungs. She is a squirter I mean she comes everywhere. Melissa's pussy is so wet it gets wetter than mine. There's a puddle of her cum on the sheets.

I lapped up her juices and let her breathe.

"Get on your hands and knees," I told her as I got up.

She got in that position I got behind her licked her pussy up and down a couple times then spread her ass cheeks open, she put her face in the pillows, and I begin licking her ass from the bottom up. I stuck two fingers in her pussy deeply fucking her slowly with them.

I love the way she moans and moves her hips. It seems like she has never been fingered before like it feels fucking incredible.

"Ooooh give it to me," Melissa moaned looking back at me.

I stopped. "I got something else you are going to like better."

I took my fingers out stuck them in my mouth I got up bent over in front of my dresser with my left hand opened my bottom drawer. I pulled out a blue medium sized vibrater its my favorite one.

Melissa is lucky I love her ass because the ones in my drawer are my precious ones they belong to me we had some of the best times with all the orgasms they've given me. I never even used them on Keisha just me.

There's this one, a smaller purple dildo, and a black vibrater with a thing on it that plays with your clit.

I took my fingers out my mouth undressed taking off everything climbed back into bed behind Melissa entered the vibrater in her vagina.

She started to moan so sexually like she was in love and I haven't even turned on the vibration yet or dug that deep in her yet.

She grabbed her right breast and squeezed it hard.

I turned on the vibration she jerked her hips. She sat up a little on her hands and started to back it up fucking the dick as it fucked her.

Soon after she had an orgasm. She came all over me.

Once she calmed down she turned around and looked at me.

"See the mess you've made?"

"Yes." Melissa leaned over gave me a peck on the lips. "Let me give you a tongue bath," Melissa said then roughly pushed me back on the bed.

She trailed her tongue up my stomach I bit my bottom lip her tongue circled both my breasts then she sucked the cum off them. I moaned and groaned then she begin sucking on my neck leaving passion marks in every spot as she squeezed my vagina hard. My head started spinning as I screamed. She went back down to my breasts sucking gently on my erect nipples.

I wanted something in me desperately no matter what it is whether its her fingers, her tongue, or a dildo. I don't care just something. I let her do it for a few seconds.

"Babe," I said not wanting to take anymore teasing.

She looked up at me and froze.

"I want you now."

She took her mouth off my nipple she rolled me on my side lift my leg up and ate me from the side. She fucked me with her tongue and I came within seconds.

When that was done then we took a bath. "Do you have anything that I can wear?" Melissa said as she dried off.

"I'mma find something pretty," I said dropping my towel on the floor in front of me.

I looked through my closet pulled out a black pencil skirt, also a white low cut dress shirt. Melissa put them on and the heels she already had on before.

I put on a black sexy mini dress, and black platform heels.