Part 8

I closed the door Melissa now stood by the bed looking at me seductively. She has these perfectly pink nipples I have always wanted to see pink nipples in real life. She came closer and closer to me. My heart was racing and I started to get so horny thinking of how I'm going to sex her body. She stopped once our bodies were touching and our faces was just inches apart. "You like what you see?" Melissa asked as she wrapped her arms around my waist forcing our bodies close as they could be. I could feel her body heat through my dress. "I love what I see. You just don't know the things I want to do to you," I said staring her in the eyes.

"Show m-" Melissa barely got out before I roughly french kissed her wrapping my arms around her neck tight. She put her hands on my ass squeezing it hard, I moaned in her mouth, she moaned with me, I cupped her right breast in my hand gently squeezing it, then I pinched her nipple she broke the kiss moaning out loud. I got down on the floor, carefully pulled her down on top of me we started making out again. I wanted to see the precious glory between her thighs so I rolled on top of her, parted our lips, I got up, got on my knees between her legs opened her legs even wider and stared at her pussy.

DAMN SHE GOT THE PRETTIEST PUSSY I HAVE EVER SEEN! Pretty pink and the cum peaking out of it just makes me even more eager to eat the hell out of it. I lightly rubbed my fingers over her clit. "Bae your pussy is so pretty," I said smiling down at it.

"Thank you I made it that way just for you," Melissa said in a sexy tone.

"Did you really or does it naturally looks this way?"

"No I really love my pussy I take damn good care of her I make sure she gets what she needs."

"I bet you do," I said then spread her slippery folds apart then I started to flick my tongue across her opening. She moaned and screamed loud not holding back. Fuck she taste and smell like strawberries and vanilla I swear I can do this all night in all kinds of ways.

"Oooh slide it in me baby aaah eat this pussy," Melissa moaned. I slid my tongue inside her hot vagina and began to fuck it slowly. "Mmmmh don't stop please don't stop oh fuck!" Melissa yelled madly putting her hands on my head and pushing her hips to my face making my tongue dig deeper into her starving cavern. I kept it there I put my hands under her having a strong grip on that ass and I moved my head and tongue around in circles all up in that pussy. Her legs started shaking (I did it like R.Kelly say do it to ya legs shakin). I heard a banging on the door. I stopped and looked up at the door with cum all over my face.

"Hey I know its hard to control y'all self but damn calm down! By the way dinner is ready come and get it if you want it unless y'all already full."

Melissa sat up on her elbows looking at me like her eyes were about to pop out and got a big smile on her face.

"We're coming," Melissa spoke for me.

"Alright I already got my plate so whenever ya ready you can get your food."

"Kay," Melissa said.

Melissa sat completely up and with great pleasure she licked my face clean. Her tongue felt so good against my skin its so smooth.

"You did a wonderful job my love. You are the best I ever had," Melissa said then started licking on my neck.

"Really I uh- I didn't finish."

She stopped. "Yes nut I mean but-" We burst out laughing.

"Never mind lets take a shower."

We both got up I wrapped up my weave while Melissa put on a robe. We marched to the bathroom while I took off my clothes Melissa got the water ready.

We both got in, as the hot water ran down our bodies we made out. Then Melissa picked me up, forced me against the wall raised me up till my breasts met her waiting mouth.

She sucked on them both gently, and she grinded up against my leaking pussy. I tried to be quiet but the feeling was too much.

"Take me baby please take me," I moaned.

Melissa stopped and looked up at me. "You are not prepared for me yet."

"Yes I am I'm soakin wet I'm more than prepared for you."

"You sho about that."

"Yes I need you."

Without another word raised me even higher I put my legs on her shoulders I reached down and spread my labia apart and then she-

"Ooooooh!" I screamed as Melissa slid her long tongue inside of me as she gripped my ass hard.

I've never felt like this before and what really amazed me was how deep her tongue went.

She took it out slowly tears ran down my face. Then she rammed it right back in. She fucked me faster and faster. I screamed and moaned.

"You lovin' this pussy baby?!"

Melissa moaned and moved her tongue around in circles.

"Aaaah yes she is lovin you too...mmmh keep it coming!"

I told her to keep it coming but she stopped slid her tongue out.

"No no no bae please put it back in ple- aaaaaaah!" I screamed as I felt her suck hard on my clit. I feel like I can cum within two seconds.

"Melissa! Melissa I'm fucking cuuuuummming oooooh shit!" I screamed out in ecstasy as my body shook and I came so hard I damn near passed out. All of my juices went into her mouth she swallowed it all not a drip left.

I continued to cry that feeling I got is like no other. No one has ever eatin my pussy like that.

Melissa got me down and back on my feet after a very long moment.

"Why are you crying?" Melissa said wiping the tears from my eyes.

"I-it...you said I was the best you've ever had when you are like nothing I've ever had before you are everything I ever wanted in a woman."

"You called me a woman."

"Yes you are my woman you belong to me."

"And I will always belong to you as you will to me."

We said nothing else just silently bathed each other in the now cold water which felt good against our heated bodies.