Part 2

I looked at the clock 4:42 it says. I wonder how long till Melissa gets here I'm ready for her lips.

Keisha grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. BAM! Just like that porn shows up two Hispanic women french kissing and playing in each other's pussies. Keisha stared at the screen like it was the most beautiful thing she has ever saw.

"Your not helping the situation."

"Your not helping either in that dress," Keisha said looking from the TV to me.

"I didn't wear this for you."

"So you expect Melissa to fuck you just because you got on that dress!"

"I don't expect anything."

Keisha's phone ringed from her room, she went to answer it then there was a knock on the door.

"Can you get that for me?" Keisha said from her room.

I got up opened the door a beautiful angry angel appeared in front of me.

It's Melissa she has creamy skin, red long hair with a side bang, thin black eyebrows, baby blue eyes, a perfect sized nose, pink full luscious lips, A-cup breasts, a flat stomach, wide hips and thighs, and her ass is...damn she got ass for days, her ass is big and it looks soft I mean her ass looks eatable. Have you ever seen a eatable ass before? I can see it right through her sleek black dress showing all her curves, with her black stilettos.

She went in pass me not saying a word I stepped away from the door staring at her as she closes it, she pushed me up against the wall and kissed me deeply passionately pretty much everything you can put into a kiss. I never felt like this before with just kissing someone. My knees are so weak and I'm shaking she had to press her body up against mine hard just to keep me on my feet. My pussy is extremely hot like it's on fire I'm ready for her right damn now. Her body is warm against mine I can tell she wants me.

I grabbed and squeezed her booty gently. Mmmh ooh it's so soft I tell ya eatable. She grabbed and squeezed mine as well.

Man I am loving this her feeling on me, me feeling on her I got to make her mine.

"Who is-" I heard Keisha say then stop.

As Melissa started to part her lips from mine I pressed mine against hers not wanting her to stop. She cupped my chin and seperated our lips.

"I love you," Melissa mouthed to me.

I blushed real hard. "I love you too," I whispered.