Part 4

Melissa grabbed my arm and dragged me back into the living room. Once there she stopped me in front of this woman who looked every spit of Melissa. The only difference between them is their hair, height, and dresses, and shoes. Marie's hair is dark brown, she is 5 foot 6 unlike Melissa she is 5 foot 4, and Marie is wearing a red tight sexy dress with her six inch stilettos.

"I known I should've came up here earlier you was up here too long."

"This is my mom. Marie this is Kalisha, Kalisha, Marie."

"Hey love," Marie said to me.

"Hey," I said hesitatively.

"Let's go," Marie said turning around heading out the door.

Melissa put her shoes back on then we followed Marie down the stairs. There's a brand new black BMW with twenty-four inch rims and mirror tinted windows that Marie gets into. Melissa opens the passenger side door takes two very thick journals out and goes back up stairs.

"I know how it is when the person you love dearly do you wrong. You'll get over it one day it may take some time but the pain won't last long especially since you got somebody to help you through it."

"Three people have hurt me today and they all go to my school two of them live a few blocks from me so-"

"You'll get it together so don't worry about it just focus on what you got right now."

I heard screaming coming from Keisha's house. I should've known not to let Melissa go up there alone. Marie and I looked up the stairs then at each other then as fast as possible I got up the stairs and through the door without falling.

Keisha is being dragged across the living room floor by her hair, kicked in the stomach, and hit in the face multiple times. I pulled Melissa from Keisha by her arm I heard Keisha scream I looked back Melissa still had a grip

on her hair still dragging the girl like she is a rag doll.

"Let it go Melissa it's over now we have to go."

Melissa let it go then she calmly walked with me I closed the door as we left, and continued on down the stairs to Marie's car.

Yes Keisha has broke my heart but I still care about the whore I can't just stand there and let somebody beat her ass as much as I wanted too I just couldn't cause I know she wouldn't stand a chance.

"Is it ok if she comes to my house?" I asked Marie.

"Yeah please just stay out of trouble both of you. I got a date tonight and it's our third date and I can't have that interrupted."

Melissa and I looked at each other and laughed. We know what that means.

"Marie wants you to come by in the morning."

"Ok."

Marie backed up in the road then as she put her car into the right gear she waved us goodbye and drove off.