Part 3

Trey expression then changed he stared at me with a blank expression. He turned to me grabbed my hands and cupped mine in his.

"I have to tell you something."

"Ok then tell me," I said not sure i should've said that.

"While I was away I had been sleeping with your best friend Dalajah." Trey swallowed hard.

My heart dropped I cannot believe this it's like everybody has a secret their keeping from me. Even him how could he do this now I really know he's no better than Andrew he is just like him. Dalajah was more than my best friend in my eyes I loved her too much. I had a crush on her when I met her even I told Keisha about my feelings for her she had understood she know how it feels to be in love with a best friend. I adored Dalajah I used to go to her house everyday she made me feel like I had somebody other than my mom that loves me. I'm not going to cry and be upset it's better if I'm just pissed off.

"How could you?" I asked with a "bitch I could kill you" look on my face.

"I liked what I saw when I met her."

Damn am I hearing this right? Is he the one that been there for me since my life got turned upside down.

"You only met her because you followed me to the mall you didn't trust that I was going to meet a fucking female. You just happen to pop your ass up.

"Dalajah didn't know nothing about me and you and I bet your dick face looking ass didn't tell her! And we was together at that time!" I said trying to keep my anger under control.

"Look at least I'm telling you and hadn't let you find out on your own," Trey said with a attitude.

"What fucking matters is that you did it in the first place. All I ask from a niggah is for him to keep it real with me and you can't even do that. And you lied to me-"

"What did I lie about?"

"You said that you came back down here for me just in case I needed you. But that's a lie you didn't come for me you came for her. You tell me you been with her...and what you going to do? You gonna keep seeing her you didn't have to tell me that."

"Well I-"

"Shut the fuck up!"

The bell ringed our second period.

I gathered my things and left. We went our seperate ways I went mine and Trey went his. I went to my class. Ms. Hall my Intensive Reading teacher. Also my favorite this year. Last year it was also a reading teacher Mrs. Thomas.

I went into class. Once the late bell ringed everybody got packages with five short stories and twenty five questions. I took my time and did it.

After I did it I still had time left. I just chilled and thought of Trey. The good times. The way he used to hold me in those strong arms.

At the time when me and Andrew had broken up in the past Trey and I did our thing touching and kissing, his big hard cock teasing me him making me so wet and weak.

Time shot by as I fantasized about feeling him inside me.

And now sadly its all over.