Part 2

We went to the bathroom fixed our teeth, did our make up, and hair.

Melissa got her other clothes and our snacks, I got my YSL with a long chain out of the bottom drawer of the dresser. I took all the cover off the bed replacing with some others real quick sticking them into my dirty clothes basket.

"We're going to my aunt's house," Melissa said as we left out.

"Actually I have to go to Andrew house," I said feeling sorry for her.

"Really? Why you still wanna talk to him?" Melissa said with a attitude.

"We gotta talk bout something."

"Yeah whatever," Melissa said walking in the opposite direction of me.

"You act like you mad but I know what you need."

"Like you got it," Melissa said stopping and looking at me.

"Try me when I get back. I'mma call you when I'm done."

"Fucking?"

"I didn't say that."

"I know you didn't," she said as she turned and continued to walk.

I went straight to Andrew's house. I ringed the doorbell.

Andrew answered the door moments later.

"Hey. Um come in," Andrew said when he opened the door and saw me.

I went past him then sat on the couch.

"Let's go in my room my mom's on the back."

I got up and followed him into his room he closed the door and locked it behind me.

We sat on his bed, at first he was checking me out and trying to touch on me of course I didn't let him. Then there was a awkward silence between us.

"Are you going to say anything?"

Andrew took a deep breath.

"I was raped when I was four years old my mom didn't believe me. Your friend was there she was his daughter that's why I slept with her she manipulated and black mailed so I slept with her just so she would keep her mouth close. I had to do some of the worst things ever to other people."

"And why the fuck you didn't tell me?"

"Its not something you just tell somebody."

"Thats no fucking excuse."

"My mom didn't believe me so why would I tell somebody else that when I might hear the same thing from them. Just because of who the guy was."

"Hear what you said? Might and any motherfucking ways you ain't gone hear that shit from me. And you knew damn well you wasn't."

"You ain't gotta come at me like that this is some shit you keep to yourself especially when you gotta live with it for the rest of your life. Right or wrong?"

"Yeah you right."

"And Keisha...I did fuck her but not because I wanted to. When we well I was at my best friend's party and she just happen to pop up uninvited. The one you agreed on I could go to cause I kept on asking. I got drunk and high with my friends and she started to mess with me. She was dancing on me I pushed her three times hard the first two times she fell on the floor the third time her ass went flying across the room. You can ask my boys they wasn't that fucked up they remember what happened well at least what they saw.-"