Part 4

I leaned in kissed her softly at first then she opened her mouth I slid my tongue inside. As we were passionately kissing I pushed her back on the bed while climbing on top of her. I began to rub her breasts caressing them. She moaned softly in my mouth, I broke the kiss, got off of her, stood up standing her up with me. I slid her dress down, she layed back down in the middle of the bed, I grabbed her ankles and pulled her to the edge. I got down on my knees, spread her legs wide open, and then put my mouth right on her clit. She moaned loudly as if she haven't had it in weeks. I gently sucked on it she pushed her hips up and with both her hands on my head she buried my face into her pussy. I slid my tongue between her labia, her whole body stiffened, she gasped for air and she threw her head back and opened her mouth as if she wanted to scream but no words came out. I licked her insides slowly.

"Oh my god!" Keisha yelled. Then she began to move her hips in circles.

I grabbed her hips, slid my tongue deeper into her pussy and started sucking hard on her as well.

"Damn it baby stop stop stop!"
Keisha said trying to push my head away from her juicy delicious pussy. I continued on. Cum poured out of her as she moaned.

"Baby please!"

I stopped. "What girl?!" I asked rudely irritated that she interrupted my dessert.

"Let's finish this at your house," Keisha tried to say struggling for air.

I got off my knees, got her mouthwash, gargled and went to the bathroom. I came and stood at Keisha's door looking at her still lying on the bed naked with her eyes closed.

"Babe get your stuff. I'm going to Shanequa's room."