Part 6

I slowly went to my room opened the door. Melissa was laying in my bed on the headboard with the pillows supporting her back and her shoes on the floor. She looked up at me curiously. "Come here," Melissa said reaching her arms out at me. I quickly took off my shoes, got into the bed, layed into her arms and layed my head on her soft boobs they are like pillows. "What's wrong baby?" Melissa asked with sympathy rubbing her hand up and down my back it felt very soothing.

"I just feel bad."

"It's gonna be ok babe everything is going to work out."

"I like how you and your mom seem to always hope for the best always look at the good side of things."

"Yeah my grandma taught us that before she died she made us promise that we would live by her words. And we did and now we live a pretty good life not a perfect one though."

"How did she die?"

"She had a heart attack. She died happy though her boyfriend had proposed to her and she got way over excited and had a heart attack. He tried to do everything he could to save her but he couldn't. She was finally gonna be a happy woman again her world complete."

"At least she sincerely knew that he loved her with all his heart."

"All of us."

"Yeah that's nice to know."

"How do people who cheat on their lover live with themselves?"

"They just hide it and lie about it for as long as they can."

"I got suspended from school for ten days and when I do go back to school I can't take the pass and go anywhere without a Dean no Administration whatever you call them because I was supposed to go to the bathroom but I went to Daniel's class and beat his ass damn near sending him to the hospital."

"Damn baby! How long you got to do the pass thing?"

"Until april. He was supposed to be my husband my everything."

Melissa started to cry and I cried with her. We cried together as we held each other tight until we fell asleep.