Part 5

Marie is my aunt in case you were wondering."

"I didn't know they knew about me. So how come you didn't tell them about Keisha?"

"I did tell her after Keisha left the first time. She took it pretty well she was just a little disappointed that I kept it from her for so long. I told her I did that cause' I thought she wouldn't except me. Then she said she would always except me no matter what decisions I make."

"Aww that's so sweet," I said as I cupped Melissa's hand in mine and we started to walk to my house.

"I'm sorry about your girl its just that really hurt me I would've killed her if you weren't there to save her dumbass."

"No need to apologize. Shit is what it is. She got what she deserve and that's that."

We got to the door and walked in quietly. Then there was a knock on the door.

Are you fucking serious?! We just got here, l thought to myself.

"Go to my room and close the door," I whispered in Melissa's ear. After she did what was told I opened the front door it was Andrew. Wearing some blue basketball shorts, a white T shirt, and some black Nikes slides.

"What you want? You came to see if I found about you fucking Keisha? Yeah I did. You are a pussy! A low down dirty pussy ass nigga is what you is! You couldn't even be fucking real with me all you had to do is fucking tell me that's all that I ask of you man. Why did you do this to me?"

"Look I didn't come on to her she came on to me. She kept trying me and I was pushing her away. And...can we talk about this tomorrow at my house please?"

I looked deep into his eyes I saw pain. "Why can't we talk about it now?"

"It's too personal I need some privacy. Please come by tomorrow." Andrew begged.

"O-ok," I replied worriedly.

Andrew nodded put his hands in his pockets and walked away heading down the road sadly. I wanted to walk with him cause I felt bad my heart just sunk but I couldn't leave Melissa in the house by herself. I watched him walk until he was out of sight, then went in the house hesitatively closed and locked the door.