Part 5

I went over and knocked on the door softly. "Come in," I heard Shanequa say from the other side of the door. I came in quietly closed the door behind me.

"We going to my house for the rest of the night."

"Good your mom is waiting patiently. And by the way that was quick."

I watched her as she sat across from me on her bed rubbing lotion on her sexy legs wearing a oversized orange sleeping shirt.

"Oh fuck you," I said laughing. This bitch got jokes, I thought amused.

"Really? When?" Shanequa asked as she stopped and looked at me seriously.

I opened my mouth to say something but I didn't. I'm fucking speechless I don't know what to say to that.

Shanequa burst out laughing. "Did you see your face?! That was hilarious!"

I gave a sheepish smile. "Were you serious?" I asked knowing I wouldn't mind since she is fine as fuck. I'm just stunned she offered. My crush is my little secret nobody knows.

"Maybe," Shanequa said with a smile.

"Be careful what you wish for baby," I said giving her an evil grin.

"What I might just get it?" Shanequa said raising her eyebrows.

"Maybe," I said in between laughter.

"Anyway getting off that subject. As for Melissa and Keisha I really don't know what they got going on cause if I did you know I would tell you. Oh I need you to look through Keisha's phone."

"Yeah I know. And sure I will once I put her to sleep," I said then I got up and went to the door.

"I hope everything works out for you though."

I looked back at Shanequa she had the saddest expression on her face that I never saw before. So I decided to give her something she would be happy about and always remember. I ran over to her, jumped into her lap and began passionately kissing her. Her lips were delicious and soft. She is holding on to me tight and pulling me deeper into the kiss. I kissed her back like I've never kissed anyone with so much love and like it's my last time ever seeing her.

It took everything in me to stop kissing her damn it I was too into it. My body was heated, I felt moisture between my thighs and we both breathed hard and smiled at each other like we just finished giving each other head after the kiss was broken. After my breathing went back to it's steady pace I quickly got off her realizing where I was with her. Before I walked out the door I smiled and winked at her.