Chapter Seven || Hikaru

**Today, I will be publishing the Hikaru part of this chapter! Tomorrow, I will be publishing the Kaoru part of the same scenario! So stay tuned until the next day. Unless you read this tomorrow and...nevermind.**

I really wish I didn't agree to it. I wasn't even thinking! I had accepted an invitation to Hikaru's and Kaoru's house and I am coming over on Thursday.  How the hell am I going to explain this to my mom!? She would scream if she only heard the word "boy" in my sentence. Oh well. I guess I am going to have to see what happens.

It was around 5:30 when I began to eat my delicious, nutritional mac n' cheese on the wooden table in my kitchen. The perfect meal that is used swallow up your feelings and think about what you could have done this past week once they slid down your esophagus. That was my dinner. Of course, my mom thought it would be the perfect time to lift me up and take me for a jog.

"(Y/n), would you mind going to the grocery store? I need a few more vegetables for my special potato salad." my mom asked. Yes, mom. I would love potato salad for lunch, breakfast and dinner 24/7 for the rest of my pitiful life.

"Why doesn't Liam do it? I'm busy eating my healthy meal. AND I have a ton of homework to do."

"Well, why didn't you do it earlier when you came back from school, hmm?" she asked.

"Because I was thinking about my soul and trying to find out how I can make it more lively. Not that it isn't already." 

"Oh, stop being so moody and go grab some groceries for me. Liam has an exam to study for tomorrow and if your homework was so important, you would have done it already".

I groaned and laid my head on the table. It may have been polished wood but it sure wasn't comfortable. I eventually gave up my sulking and forced myself to get off my butt and move. I grabbed my pocket purse and put on my cozy sneakers. I didn't care about my hair so I let it loose. 

The store wasn't so far away. Just a few blocks straight, two lefts and one right and you're there! I thought about grabbing some extra stuff with my some money. Like, I could get a small gift for Haruhi from another mini store that's inside the market. I could also make the twins a small appetizer for them to snack on. I eventually decided that I was going to buy a small bracelet for Haruhi and maybe a sandwich or something for Hikaru and Kaoru. I don't really know what they like to eat but there is only one way to find out!

With the jingling sound from the little ornaments above the door, I entered the small shop. "Let's see..." I grabbed my shopping list from my pocket and read it from A to Z. Carrots, lettuce, canola oil, gravy, chicken flavoring, mini cookies, batteries and an apron. Yum! Batteries and aprons for dinner! I took a small basket and I grabbed the lettuce and carrots from the produce aisle Then I dashed over to the extra stuff hanging around the market. I had a hard time choosing between the apron that said "Kiss The Cook!" or "Yum, Yum In The Tummy". So I chose the solid blue one that was hanging around.

Batteries were available at checkout so I didn't bother looking for them. But I was looking through the gift aisle to find some gifts. I found a beautiful braided blue and black bracelet with a small, golden charm on the front of it. I thought it was cute so I bought the blue/black one for Haruhi and a matching one for me. I searched and searched but I couldn't find something that Hikaru or Kaoru would like. So I gave up and decided I would make a meal for them instead.

I bought all my items (including the batteries for Liam) and exited the store. Hmm. It sure got dark since I went in. I checked the time on my phone and it was around 7:00 pm. I shrugged and began to walk back home.