Chapter Seventeen | Part Three

I stopped laughing. I stopped breathing.

No. Not now. Please not now. I was just-

"Poor guys."

"Dealing with a slut like her."

"They're twins too! Omg!"

"She's evil."

"That one girl was right. She is a lowlife."

It was like I was deaf to them. I could hear them. I really wish I didn't have to though. I stood up and brushed the dust off my outfit. I looked at the twins who were still on the ground, no longer laughing either.

"Hey, (Y/n). Let's get out of here." Hikaru offered and stood up himself. I cleared my throat and smiled them. "Yeah." I managed to say. 

As I turned around, a caramel haired girl was shooting daggers at me with her icy green eyes. 

"Miki..." I squeaked.

"Don't you "Miki" me! What the hell are you doing to these two innocent guys, you slut!?" Miki spat.

I gulped the ball in my throat. "I was just having some fun with them."

"Oh. I see. Well, that's too bad because I was already planning on taking one of them away from you."

Hell. No.

"Oh my god, will you ever shut up and stop being a bitch!? You don't scare me! And you never will! I have had enough with your shit and I won't stand for it anymore! I swear If you try to take my friends away again, I'll-"

Behind her was Anika.

Did Miki know?

Why was she crying? Was it because I was "bullying" Miki!? When will she ever understand...?

...

I felt a sharp sting on left cheek.

It didn't hurt at first, but the pain slowly sunk in as I fell. 

I am not going to cry. I am not a wimp. I am ok. I am fine. I'll be okay..!

I can take it. I know I can.

Tears stung my eyes and they slowly slid down my pink cheeks. I thought I was better than this. I am such a weakling.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that! It's not my fault that you enjoy being a whore and hanging around with so many guys! I thought you were better than that! You know, it was so hard being your friend while you and Anika kept gushing around and talking about cartoon characters."

Don't cry.

Just don't.

"Why was Anika even your friend!? You're such a freak! No wonder why your dad left you to go get a better job in a different city. He deserves a way better family than yours."

Tears were overflowing my eyes. I tried to speak but no words came out. I know that's not the reason he left. He needed money to help our family move on. He is not cruel. I still love him even though we haven't talked in years. I still love him. Just like I love...

...

Hikaru then grabbed Miki's wrist. "What gives you the right to think like that!? The only reason you're treating her that way is because you're suffering the same way, aren't you?" he tormented. 

I felt someone wrap their arms around me from behind. They tucked me in between their arms and told me that it was going to be ok. I am...so very grateful.

Miki whisked her hand away. "What the hell do you rich people know!? You don't know how it is to live in an apartment with your parents constantly fighting over the years! Your parents are always happy! Mine never are! Especially since one of them decided to be stupid and drink and drive!" she screeched with pain in her words. 

Tears were pouring out of her eyes as well.

"So you think that making other people miserable will bring back your parent's relationship together. It's useless. Hurting people will only get you nowhere." he said lowering his voice at his last words.

"F**k you! F**k you and your sh*tty family!" Miki shrieked and ran away with her friends following her. 

I was silent.

Because Anika was till there.

With wide eyes.

"(Y/n)..." she whispered.

She sucked in her breath before rushing toward me. 

Kaoru let me go and let Anika embrace me.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't know! I was clueless! I was so stupid! I just-I was-I-" she cried between breaths. Her face was buried in my shoulder. I was silent. What could I possibly say at a time like this? I don't think I was ready to respond.

I cleared my throat and hugged her back. She probably doesn't know it but I forgave her a long time ago. I smiled to myself, happy that she finally understood.

Once she her tears stopped flowing, I told her that I had to leave but that we would see each other later at school. She was satisfied with my answer and was eager to see me again. We parted our ways and I waved goodbye. 

"Are you sure your ok?" asked Kaoru. I didn't look at him but I smiled to myself. "Yeah. I feel better. I don't know how to thank you two." I said shyly. My inner girlishness was immersing outside of me, but at this point, I didn't care anymore. I have no reason to be rude to these guys anymore. Not after what they've done to help me.

"You could just give us a kiss..." Hikaru smirked. Without warning, I pulled him toward me gave him a small peck on the cheek. We both blushed. "What the hell was that for!?"

"Hey, it's not my fault! You asked for it!"

"That's not fair!" whined Kaoru.

I gave Kaoru a small peck on the cheek as well before he realized it. His face flushed red as he covered his mouth and looked away. I knew this would probably ruin our relationship. But I wanted to show them how much I cared about them. That's not a bad thing, right? 

Well, sh*t. The regrets are sinking in.

"I-I'm sorry! I just wanted to... you know... say thank you? I-I didn't mean to take it this far! S-sorry!" I blabbered.

They both looked at me with their still blushing faces. They then softened their faces and gave me a sexy smile. "We understand..." they said in unison.

I blushed even redder than I was before. "Ok! Let's go find Tamaki! I want to go home!" I said looking away and walking fast. I could hear their laughter behind me. I giggled to myself. These guys were just way too much.

♥♥♥

Once I met up with the host club once again, I was finally taken back home. It's been a really long day and I really needed a break. We said our goodbyes and I entered my house. My mom was asleep on the couch while holding the TV remote. I grabbed a blanket nearby and placed on her.

I ran up the stairs and I could hear Liam playing with his stupid games again. I entered my room and plopped my body on the soft plush covers. I sighed and picked up my cell phone.

(Y/n)

Stella? You won't believe what happened to me today...

That_Fandom_Freak

Published: July/17/2017

Edited: July/17/2017