Reunited

The next two weeks went by slowly. The arguments between her and Sam increased and she found herself wishing she had Jacob to come home too.

She was working a night shift and smiled as she saw a call from Jacob. "I've got my bleep," she told Charlie who nodded at her, watching the smile on her face as she answered her phone.

"Hi sweet cheeks, can you talk?" He smiled, leaning back against the wall of the hospital,

"I can... I'm just sitting outside on that bench where we used to have coffee... I miss you,"

"I have your ridiculously sexy underwear in my coat pocket and I can't stop thinking about you."

"Only three days to wait," she spoke quietly, "I can't wait to fall asleep with you,"

She could almost see him smile down the phone, "I can't wait for that either... I can't wait to wake up and see you naked in my arms,"

"I don't know how I'm going to get through these last three days... You're so close but so far away," he admitted and she smiled,

"I can't wait to feel your arms around me," she admitted, "that's what I miss the most."

"I know how you feel... Are you looking after yourself?"

"Of course," she smiled, "no one else will,"

"Now that's not true princess," he smiled, "I'll look after you anytime you like,"

"I have to go," she told him as they heard the loud noise of her bleep, "I can't wait to see you Friday."

As she hung up, she sent him a picture of her she'd taken that morning in her underwear, "I'm all yours in three days time xx" was all she wrote and he exhaled as he looked at the picture of her,

"You're a goddess... I'm counting down the hours until I get to see you for real xx"

He smirked as her car pulled up next to his own. He looked around before getting out and slipping into the passenger seat.

She unclicked her seat belt and turned to face him, her hands on his face, her lips pressing gently against his own.

"Hi sweetheart," he smiled and she kissed him gently,

"Come, let's get inside," she smiled and he nodded in agreement.

They stood in the hotel check in queue together and he could feel his eyes on her.

She took her clothes out of her case and hung them up, running her hand over the underwear she'd bought a few days ago. She'd told herself she'd bought them to cheer herself up but the truth was she couldn't wait to see his face as he undressed her.

He sat down upon the bed, his thoughts filled with her. His phone beeped and he smiled, "I've been upgraded to the penthouse... Room 420... There's more than enough room for the two of us... We have three hours until the course starts, I'll be waiting,"

He wanted to play it cool, make her wait, but he knew any resistance would only be futile.