Married life

They finally made it out to the pool and after she had applied sun cream she had settled back onto the sun lounger and closed her eyes. He smiled as he saw her dozing, the sun had already begun to turn her skin golden brown and she looked incredible.

"She your girl?" A man asked and Jacob nodded,

"Well played, you're a lucky man,"

Connie slipped her glasses up her nose and moved over so he could cuddle into her on the sun bed.

"Well your temper control has certainly improved tough guy," she smirked and he pressed his lips to her forehead before handing her a glass of wine,

"You have my name and two of my children... And we have a dog... I'm proud that my wife looks so incredible that she can win over strangers,"

She laughed, "I love you,"

His hands running through her hair caused her to close her eyes, "tired babe?" He asked, his lips brushing against her hair,

"Mmm..." She smiled, "it's not like we've got much sleep these last few nights is it?"

"Don't blame me, it's not my fault I can't keep my hands off you..."

"Whose fault is it?"

"Yours," he smiled, "you know that the sight of you wandering around in those bikinis is enough to turn me on with just one look,"

She smiled, burying her head into his chest, "keep your voice down muscles I don't want everyone hearing about our sex life,"

He laughed, "I'm sure they've already heard you..."

"Are you saying I'm vocal?" She laughed lightly,

"Yes... And it doesn't half turn me on,"

She got up and held out her hand, "come on then..."

"I thought you were tired..."

"I need a bit more exercise before I'll be able to fall asleep," she grinned.

"So sweet cheeks, you ready for reality?"

She pulled on a white summer dress and flicked her hair down her back,

"No," she pouted, "don't get me wrong I can't wait to see the girls, but I'll miss all this time we've had to ourselves."

She slipped her feet into a pair of wedges, before taking his outstretched hand. He kissed her mouth gently, "you're very beautiful Mrs. Masters,"

"Come on, I'm hungry, we can continue this afterwards," she smiled.

"Here," he smiled, handing her a small box and she got up, sitting onto his lap,

"What's this?"

He smiled, "open it..."

She opened the small box and gasped, her hand flying to her mouth, "Jacob..."

"I saw you looking at it at the airport, it's going to look great against your tan,"

"You didn't have to get me this,"

She slipped the sparkling infinity ring onto her finger,

"I wanted too," he smiled, "you're my wife, I want to treat you,"

She kissed his lips, "I love you Husband," she smiled, watching how his own smile widened,

"I'll never get bored of hearing you call be that."