Chapter Fourteen

"Oh for feck," I cussed as a small body jumped up an down on my torso.

"Those are bad words. Santa will put you on the naughty list," the small one replied.

"Lexi, go see what he brought then," I sighed.

She quickly bounced off my stomach and ran off.

"Santa can suck my-" I was cut of mid sentence by Jessie's lips as she straddled my waist kissing me passionately.

"Ugh," I moaned as she bit my lip. My hands reached for the clasp at the back of her bra. "I need you," I murmured into her ear as she took my lips in hers again hungrily. Her hands crept up my t-shirt. My hands roamed her back. As our lips parted again she rested her forehead on mine and I began to moan her name over and over.

"Say her name once or twice, not 12 fucking times," Cam grinned.

"What the hell Cameron? Get out!" I shrieked.

"Awk Rowan, just go. It can be my Christmas present and you clearly want each other," he pleaded.

"Get out Cam. We are not making a porno and I never got you a fecking Christmas present," I replied trying to sound stern. He grunted and left.

"Did you actually not get him one?" Jessie asked pulling a hoodie over her head.

"No I completely forgot and I don't know why cause I got Lace and Lexi. But I have an idea and he will flip," I smiled, jumping up and grabbing the CD Jessie And I talked about cringing over and a pen.

"Here, can you sign this for me?" I asked.

"Oh, you're quite the little fan girl aren't you?" Jessie smiled cockily, standing up to sin the CD.

"It's for Cam you ass," I chuckled spanking her ass. "And I ain't the one that does all the screaming now am I Jess?" I smirked.

"Well see about that later. Here you go," Jess replied handing me the CD. I chucked it onto the bed.

"No, here you go," I whispered, pulling her close to me attaching our lips and groping her ass. She moaned in my mouth as I slammed us against the mirror. "I want you so bad."

"Then have me," She challenged.

"You aren't making this any easier for me. I would but the door is open. And everyone is probably waiting for us to start opening presents," I breathed.

We headed into the living room where Lacey was on a new phone, and Lexi was playing with a scooter and a doll. Cammy opened up a box to reveal a new skateboard and a helmet. Of course he started showing off and did an Ollie in the middle of the floor and to my disappointment he landed it perfectly.

I gave everyone their presents I bought for them keeping Jessie's for the last.

"I didn't have time to wrap yours because I only bought it yesterday," I said handing her the blue velvet box. She opened it to reveal the golden Jessie necklace. And smiled.

"I love it."

"Here let me put it on you," I grinned. "There."

Mum smiled at her new apron and oven gloves which I had personalized and dad sprayed a squirt of his aftershave. Lexi smiled at the tea party set I got her and Lacey thanked me for her gift voucher for top shop. Cameron stared at the CD and finally looked up at me, Jess was sat in between my legs.

"Did you?" I asked pointing to the CD.

Jess just did one of those laughs through her nose and nodded. Voila, Cam once again had everyone in stitches at how starstruck he was.

I received a few gifts, mum and dad bought me a new pair of the latest trainers. Black and white Nike Blazers. Cam got me new sweats and other clothes for dance and a few wrist bands and bracelets and Lacey got me the new Now That's What I Call Music, just like she does every year. Jessie got me tickets to see Diversity. Whoa. They were amazing. I wish I could dance as well as them.

We took off to my Granny and Grandad's for our Christmas dinner. It was great there because everyone was so festive, all of us dressed in our Christmas jumpers. We ate until we are nearly ready to bust before we went back home. Everyone lounged on the sofa for a few hours before dad went to top up the fire.

"Ughh," Cameron moaned from the sofa. "My head hurts again."

I rose from my position, cuddled into Jessie's side, to go and get him some pain killers. I got him paracetamol and some water. When I got in he went to sit up and I noticed something shiny down his check.

"Cam, are you okay?" I asked. "Have you been crying?"

"Yeah, my head just really hurts. It probably just a migraine," he shrugged taking the tablets.

Mum told him to go up to bed and I said that I would bring him a heating pack and a cup of tea. I did just that but when I got upstairs he was asleep. I placed the heating pack softly on his head and the tea on the dresser before returning downstairs.

Lacey had retired to bed and Lexi was asleep on dad's lap. He said he would put her to bed and head himself. Mum also excused herself. As soon as they had left I fixed my lips to Jessie's. We made out on the couch before I spoke.

"I have another gift for you Cornish."

I grabbed her hand and turned everything off as we headed to my room. She lay down and I handed her the red gift wrapped box. She opened it and I saw the corners if her mouth twitch into a smirk.

"Do you like it?"

"Hm, yes. Silk is very classy. Let me go out it on," she stated.

"You won't be needing it tonight Jessica," I sighed into her neck. We took our time withdrawing our clothes. We took our time touching each other's bodies. We made sure we fully appreciated each and every part of one another. We had all the time in the world to enjoy right now. We finished our Christmas together, making sweet, passionate love to each other.