Chapter Two

I went over to the bar, adding an extra swing to my hips, hoping to catch Jessie's attention. Of course my luck decided to make me work for that attention a little harder and I caught my toe on the uneven ground. It may have had something to do with me perhaps being a little more drunk than I had anticipated and the floor deciding to be a complete ninja and attack me. Two could play the ninja game so I flipped it into a forward roll and landed in a pile beside Taylor's bar stool.

"Aw man! Did you see that?" I asked loudly, clearly chuffed by my new recovery skills.

"See what?" Taylor asked.

"The fact that you just tripped over your own two feet?" Jessie laughed coming over to join us.

"No, I just did a fecking front flip over a turtle saving its life!" I exclaimed, blushing.

"Aw, Row. That's cool," Jess grinned, clearly just playing alone.

Jess then called the bartender over and told me to order a drink.

"Double vodka and coke please!" I stuttered.

"A single will suffice and I'll have a glass of white wine," she chuckled. The bartender bent over to grab a bottle of wine and this grabbed both our attention.

"Shut your mouth Jess, you'll catch flies," I informed her, a little ticked off that I wasn't the center of her attention.

"She has a great ass," she whispered to me.

"Her boobs are to big," I replied. Her boobs weren't even that big anyways.

"Are you jealous?" Jess teased, poking my side.

"No! I know a good pair of breasts when I see them," I defended.

That statement made me look at Jessie's chest. I was right, I did know a good pair when I seen them. Small but perfect. I checked Jessie out properly now. She was perfectly proportioned. Again my eyes rested on her chest. Oh, how I'd love to-

"Well clearly mine aren't anyway," she said turning away.

"They're fine, I'm more of an ass person anyway. By the way, is your dad an alien? Cause your ass is outta this world," I slurred. Jessie cracked up.

" Rowan, never say another cheesy line like that again, ever," she giggled.

I downed the rest of my drink. I was not impressed that Jessie didn't like my chat up line.

"Oi Oi, make it a double this time," I said to the bartender. If Jess didn't like my pick up lines I'm sure the bartender will. I leaned over the counter and whispered it into her ear. She grinned.

"I thought you didn't like her ass," Jessie complained.

"It's okay, but mine is better. I didn't know you were into girls anyway," I replied.

"People always feel the need don't they," she sighed.

"If your feeling the same need that I'm feeling, I'll sort that out for you," I flirted, biting my lip.

"To answer your previous question, I'm open to who I fall in love with," she smiled, fluttering her fake eye lashes at me.

She was actually turning me on. I turned around and made eye contact with Taylor. I made an 'o' face at her and she quickly gathered that I though Jessie was very attractive. She leaned over the bar and started talking to the bartender. Soon Jason Derulo - Talk Dirty came on and I knew Taylor asked for it to be played. We had both been dancing around the apartment to it all week. Instantly, the dance floor was invaded by whoever was left in the club and Jess pulled me into it too. I followed behind, her pulling my hand. When we got there my hand fell to her waist just as the chorus started.

Talk dirty to me.

Jessie pushed against my crotch making my breath hitch, before she placed my other hand in her waist. I knew where this was going.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yep," she laughed.

Talk dirty to me.

"Go!" we said together as we swiveled our hips in different directions, grinding on each other. My hands directed her hips and each graze upon my groin began to turn me on. A small moan escaped my mouth which was beside her ear.

Soon the song was over and I went to get another drink. As I went to grab the glass, I completely missed and it fell onto the floor smashing into a million pieces.

"I-I need more a drink," I slurred.

"I better take her home," Jess said to the bartender and she giggles at her.

"Oi! What is your name?" I shouted.

"Laura," the bartender replied.

"Well Laura! Will you not try to get landed with Jessica, she be mine."

"Come on, let's go," Jess told me, in fits of laughter.

After hailing a cab, Jessie finally got both of us into my apartment at 2.30am. Once in I stumbled for the bathroom and hurled everywhere. Jess rubbed my back.

"I'd hold your hair but it's a bit short," Jessie laughed, referring to my short hair which was shaved trendily at one side.

"Shut. The. Hell. Up," I moaned, pressing my head to the cold tiles of the bathroom floor.

"Ugh," I moaned again as I felt a headache coming on.

"I'll get you paracetamol," Jess told me. I just about swallowed the tablets before I passed out on the bathroom floor.

"Ouch," I grumbled as I banged my head on something hard as I tried to gather myself up.

I was disoriented and I ached all over, along with a banging headache and the taste of vomit in my mouth. I was in the bathroom, on the floor. What the hell happened last night. I got up and walked to the kitchen and the smell of toast made me gag. Taylor was sat on the sofa watching Jeremy Kyle. I looked at the clock. 9am. I'm going back to bed. Once I got there I found someone lying there. I pulled the cover back and revealed a black bob resting on someones face. She exhaled and I placed the covers back before I realized who it was.

"Oh my gosh! Please don't tell me I got with Jessie J last night Taylor!" I half screamed, returning to the living room.

"Yeah you did," she replied looking at the TV.

"Did I actually?" I groaned.

"No," she laughed, looking at me.

"What the hell happened then?" I questioned, a little furious that I threw away the chance to fuck the shit out of this beauty.

"You got drunk and basically, flirted with her, spilled a drink and grinded on her, before coming back here and puked over her then passed out in the bathroom," she said looking back at the TV.

"Sound's like I had a good night then, how about you?" I asked.

"Was going good until Jordan found Chad on the way back here and shagged him in my bed!" She explained.

"Attractive," I winked at her.

After making myself a cup of tea and trying to get some toast down (which just wasn't happening) I gave up and sat on the opposite sofa, throwing my arm over my face to try to block out some of the light. I heard a chuckle come from the doorway. I looked up and it was Jess. Her smile was beautiful, it light up the whole room and made me feel warm inside.

"It's not funny," I groaned, slouching back into the sofa.

"It is very funny!" Jessie shouted purposely.

"Shut the fuck up," I pleaded.

"Is Chelsea poo sicky wicky?" She asked coming over to me and sitting on the side of the sofa. She began to stroke my head. I liked it, it was soothing yet enticing at the same time. The combination made me fall asleep.

I woke up 30 minutes later. Jess wasn't here. Taylor was still watching TV.

"Where did she go?" I asked. I felt odd without Jessie next to me.

"Your bathroom," she shrugged.

I got there and heard her humming mixed with the sound of the shower. I lay on top of my bed which she had made. A few moments later the shower went off and seconds later Jessie appeared in a towel. She didn't know what to do. I felt myself feel confident again so I grinned at her and got up. I walked around her but keeping close and went to my wardrobe, retrieving some clothes for her and some for me.

"They might not fit really but they will do. I'll be in the bathroom if you need me, or you could just join me," I whispered, trying to be seductive.

"Hmm, well I probably would have but I've just been to the shower. Instead you could talk dirty to me," Jess winked.

"Hmm, well maybe I'm just fantasizing but as much as I would like you to come to the shower with me I really need to go," I said, scrunching up my face at the thought of how I looked, and smelt. Imagine how attractive I looked flirting with her like this, ew. I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom.

"I'll be here when you get back," Jessie said, lying down on the bed.

I made the shower quick as I really wanted to talk to Jess again. I left the bathroom and as she promised she was lying on my bed looking through my phone. I dried my hair and jumped on the bed beside her. She was looking through my music.

"You have some pretty good tunes on here," she smiled.

"Yeah, I love my music," I smiled back.

Just then she played Price Tag and I grinned.

"You were the one who said I had good tunes," I chuckled.

"Yeah, you do," she blushed and stood up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I have work," Jessie sighed.

"Oh," I breathed. A little taken back at the fact she had to go. I stood up and joined her by the door of my room. We just awkwardly stood there a minute, looking at each other. I guessed I should apologize and thank her for last night.

"Um, I'm sorry for last night, and er, thanks for bringing me home," I struggled for the words.

"It's okay," Jess smiled.

We stood for a bit more. I knew what I wanted to do but Jessie interrupted me.

"I should go," Jessie said.

"Wait!" I jumped, stepping in front of the door. The mood changed again and I moved closer, soon I was inches away from her face and she was pressed against my wardrobe. I looked into her eyes, then at her lips before going back to her eyes. After what felt like forever she finally closed the last few centimeters between our lips and we kissed. It was weird, I never felt like this when I kissed anyone before. I literally felt like all those stupid stories described it, it was like fireworks. I grazed her lip with my teeth and she moaned and moved her hands to my hair. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and hers began to dance with mine. Soon we pulled away, breathlessly.

"I have to go, call me Row," she smirked and went out the door, swaying that perfectly sculpted ass all the way to the door.