Chapter Thirteen

"That one there will do," I shouted as I ditched Jessie and our bags and ran to catch a stationary taxi outside the airport.

Our little holiday to see my family wasn't overly satisfactory as of yet. After checking in we had to go through security, or should I say through security 17 times! Flip sake, how many people does it take to discover that a razor blade isn't a suspicious item considering it is packed away in my suitcase and realize that a belt is made of flipping metal. Jess and I had to stand here for 45 minutes and walk through those security doors countless amounts of time all because of that. I had a body check and everything. That bit was a little funny. Once the security guard told us Jessie's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets and she started shrieking that I couldn't get naked in front of a male guard.

"There we go," I smiled as we set off from the airport. I looked over to Jess, who was much closer than I anticipated, not that I was was complaining of course.

"You're excited, aren't you?" Jessie smiled as I put my arm around her and pulled her as close as she could get to my side.

"Yes," I smiled. Even just thinking about them made me grin a toothy grin. I loved my family and I would go to the ends of the earth for them. They were the most important things on this earth to me along with Jessie. As long as I had my family and Jessie I would be happy, no matter what was going on around us. Everyone of them made me smile. I couldn't help but think about how it would smell of cookies when we got there as mum was probably faffing around the kitchen baking to welcome us. She was probably baking more than cookies as it is Christmas Eve. I can just imagine Lacey and Alexa running around getting cookies and milk for Santa coming tonight. Cameron would probably be in front of the TV watching Top Gear or something. Dad would be watching it with him.

"It's really nice you know," Jessie said pulling me from my happy thoughts.

"What is?"

"Seeing that your family mean as much to you as mine do to me," she grinned.

"It is nice," I smiled back.

"You know who else means a lot to me?" She asked, eyebrows raised, with a smirk on her face.

"Who?" I smile, I hoped I knew where this was going.

"You," she smiled before attacking my neck with kisses. She just knew where to touch me. She licked around my ear and kissed down my neck before she began to nibble just above my collar bone. Ah, it felt so good. I stifled a few moans successfully. "You know you wanna," Jessie whispered in my ear making me shiver in pleasure. She nibbled my ear lobe and I did moan, loudly. The taxi driver looking in his mirror at as. Shoot. Just as I was getting turned on. We cant do this here, not in the back of a taxi, like seriously.

"Babe... We shouldn't, not here," I stammered as I tried to gain control.

"Uh, I guess you're right," she sighed as she took her hands off me. I immediately missed her touch on my waist and my thigh.

"Ugh, you also make me want you at the worst times," I smirked.

"Sorry," she chuckled.

"We're here now anyways," I smiled. The driver turned around and revealed the cottage that used to be my home. It still is my home. The little cottage sat nicely between the tree's, glowing in the dark evening. I always loved it at Christmas, the light from the living room always made it look warm and cozy. The tree had no leaves but my old tire sing still hung from its steady branch. It was warm inside as the windows had steamed up a little. I seen movement of shadows from the other side of the blinds which were now tightly close and there was a blue glow coming from my old bedroom. I laced my fingers with Jessie's as she had finished bringing our bags from the taxi. I didn't even realize she was doing it.