Chapter Four

"You're okay now though, aren't yah?" I asked, after Jessie told me about her heart condition. I was a little scared of the answer.

"Yeah, well I'm okay now but I just have to know my limits - which I do," she replied.

Phew. I was relieved at her answer. I'd only known Jessie for just over a week but I already cared deeply about her, and the past hour had only increased that feeling as she had spend it telling me about herself. There was a lot of things I didn't know about Jess. It was interesting to hear about her family stories, outside of those stupid articles that stem from the paper or magazines.

"Tell me about you?" Jessie said, but it was more of a question.

"About me? Why?" I questioned.

"Because you intrigue me," she smiled encouragingly.

"What do you want to know?" I asked. 

"Well I know your name, where were you born? What do you want to do?" Jessie threw a couple of questions at me. I didn't know if she noticed or not but her eyebrows fluttered. I wanted to do her but perhaps she didn't mean it in that aspect.

"I'm from Northern Ireland. I came over here when I was 16 to do A - Levels here as they offered more advanced classes in what I want to do, I was hoping that would make it easier to get into dance school. That's out the window though," I sighed, coming back down to earth.

"Why's this?" Jessie asked, her face portraying the confusion she felt.

"I didn't get my grades. I needed 3 A's, I only got  two B's and a C," I sighed again. "I wanted to go traveling. Study dance and take it across the world. I'd start here of course. Ending up in Australia before tackling America."

She inched closer, putting her hand on my thigh. Her small action soothed me a little.

"You have it all sorted out, you can still do everyone of those things. Those are amazing grades. There are places that with those results you'd be one of their top students. Everything doesn't rest on one option babe.," As she was speaking her hand drew patterns on my thigh and her eyes never left mine.

"You think?" I asked.

"I know," she smiled as her hand trailed up my thigh, creeping inwards. My breath hitched as the sensitive spot on the inside of my leg was traced on.

"Sorry," Jessie apologized, trying to keep the smirk off her face. 

"It's fine," I whispered. Bringing my lips to hers. At first the kiss was soft, delicate even. Then as her tongue slid over my lip I groaned. This turned me on. I moved into her and she moved with me until my hips were straddling her, all the time never breaking the kiss.

"I bet you do this all the time," Jessie muttered. Apparently, she had picked up the wrong idea. It pulled me out of the moment a little. I didn't like the fact Jess had the idea that I slept around. 

"You shouldn't bet," I said firmly. " You lose money like that. Whereas I tend to lose mine, drinking my sorrows after not finding a girl like you," I assured, from above her. This seemed to smooth her over for now, although I still wasn't happy about this.

"I found that out last night," she grinned.

"Refresh my memory?" I asked, both of us knowing I had no idea what happened last night due to me being incredibly shit faced.

"You seemed to enjoy dancing with me so much that your hips began to buckle from behind me," she whispered.

"Something on your eyes tells me you enjoyed it," I whispered back, trailing my finger from her perfectly rounded eyebrow, along her cheek bone to the bridge of her nose. She let out a little giggle. "Perhaps it went like this?" I asked, buckling my hips, making my clothed core rub against her partly exposed torso as her top had rode up. I seen the effect instantly, her eyes closing and her teeth taking her bottom lip between them. Lip biting always turned me on.

"Mm hm," she mumbled from below. Obviously feeling the same tension I was. Every touch we made had felt tingly, but as my hand fell to her exposed stomach, those small tingles grew into large sparks. She told me she felt it too by lifting her head and raising her eyebrow. Right then I felt my eyes become clouded with lust at the sight before me. The most beautiful girl I've ever seen, under me. Fringe parted, eyes glowing and portraying exactly what I felt. The only thing that is wrong is that she's wearing too much clothes.

Just as this thought creeped into my head my hand made its way, absentmindedly to the hem of her frilly top.

"As much as I like your little top, it's going to look better on the floor," I smirked.

"I'll can say the same for your shirt dear," she smiled.

"Let's do it then," I chuckled, gripping her top, pulling it from her body, ripping it in the process. "I liked that top too."

"Oh well. I'll get a new one," she assured me.

"You better," I smirked as I eyed her bra.

***