Epilogue: A New Beginning With No Ending

Epilogue!

This is the last thing of Daydreaming I'm going to post and I'm really sad because I loved writing it and the journey of creating the idea and going from there.

I'll say more at the end

*Third Person*

Harry, Niall, Louis, Zayn and Liam are not graduated from high school. After Harry and Niall's kiss Zayn apologize to all of them for being an ass.

Louis and Liam have an apartment in London that they bought before even graduating. Liam goes to college and Louis is in a band with Harry who lives above them will Niall.

There aren't really happy endings, it never really ends. Niall is a writer and he writes about what loves feels like. Whenever he looses perspective on the subject he just has to look at Harry, he knows that there is no one else out there for him.

Zayn is in America with his girlfriend Perrie. They travel the world but they don't have a job really.

Louis wants to get married but Harry says it's not a good idea right now.

They all don't have perfect relation ships, they get in fights. Niall and Harry are in love with each other but fight a lot more than anyone in their building. It's over silly things, it's a way of learning and discovering who you are. Harry and Niall are happy just the way they are.

Louis and Liam never fight. They argue but not fight. He wouldn't be fair to wish them a fight so they can be like Niall and Harry, they're Louis and Liam.

Relation ships are never perfect, love is never perfect. If you looked at Niall and Harry, you would change your mind about love not being perfect.

.............

I'm bad at third person I'm so sorry but I didn't know how to end it!

I hope you enjoyed Daydreaming, it was a fun journey and I'm not deleting it so don't worry

Something Great will be up soon so read that! It will be ALOT longer and ALOT better than Daydreaming

Thank you all for the reads!<3

~JordanXx

P.S. I'm going to miss this