Chapter 4

Laurens couldn't believe what Peggy had just said. His old friend, Alexander Hamilton. Was at this school. And he was sure it was the boy he'd bumped into yesterday. Who else could it be? John thought he knew him. So what if he did? He only had one goal at this moment in time. To find Alexander. To find his Lexi.....

Alex had been talking to Burr on the way to lunch. He seemed decent. Though Alex noticed Burr didn't really talk about what he believes like Alex. He needed to learn to. Over wise he's gonna get no where. Alex realised Burr had said something. "Hey Burr say that again? I zoned out a little."
"Oh. I was just wondering if you've heard of John Laurens. I don't suppose you have but-" Alex registered what Burr said.
"John Laurens goes to this school?" Burr nodded and that was all the confirmation he needed. He was sure he heard Aaron had ask were he was going but he ignored him. Right now Burr was insignificant. He knew what he needed to do. Find Laurens. John Laurens. The only one he had left.

Alex and John ended up bumping into each over again in the corridor. John felt himself getting lost in Alex's dark brown eyes, him doing the same. They embraced each over and Alex began to sob. Mostly out of joy. That not everyone he loved had died. "I'm sorry Alex. I thought you weren't going to come." John whispered. Alex shook his head.
"It's fine I was 99.9% sure you'd be dead anyway." John was about to ask him why none other than the Schuyler Sisters appeared.

Eliza instantly hugged Alex. And Angelica followed behind her. "How was Nevis?" She asked warmly.
"It could have been better." Alex said awkwardly. "Nevis? Were the heck is Nevis?" Peggy asked. Eliza gave her a glare. "Alex this is my sister Peggy." She said.
"Nice to meet you." Alex said holding out his hand. "You too." She replied.

Neither could quite believe what was going on. It turned out Alex was sharing a dorm with Hercules. But he'd left his packing and unpacking till the last minuet so neither had seen each over. They texted Laf and Herc who joined them with the sisters and they caught up with each overs life. John almost screamed when Alex said he was back in the city and he was here to stay. Finally both of there lives were looking up.