Chapter 10

Something was wrong with Alex. He was acting off... sort of awkward in a way. And he was just contributing less in general. So Angelica was going to find out why. She was always up for helping a friend. And she may have developed a small crush on Alex. But that's besides the point. She wanted to help him regardless of her feelings.

They were just heading out of the coffee shop, and like planned, were now heading to the park. This was useful to Angelica, because she could catch Alex alone. Peggy and John already seemed engrossed in some conversation that Eliza was mildly contributing too. So she was already at step one. You see Angelica liked to plan things. She liked to be on top things, and ahead of others. Some people found it annoying but to Angelica it was a way of life, and she enjoyed. That's not to say it didn't have flaws.

"Hey Alex. Are you ok?" She asked softly. "You seem a bit funny around John. Did you fall out or something?" He looked up at her and sighed and then looked away.
"No. It's just last night. I took John back to mine because he was drunk.... and he.... he basically told me he loved me." Alex explained.
"Well how do you feel about it?" Angelica replied. "If I'm totally honest. I feel the same. I'm Bi see. The problem is he doesn't remember and I don't know if he actually meant it. He was drunk."
"Well I'd tell him. How you feel and what he said. It's for the best. You can't just avoid it and feel like this forever."
"Yeah." He said confidently.
"Your right! Thanks for the advice Angie. I'll talk to him when we get back to the dorm."
"Your welcome." She said fake smiling.

You see the truth is Angelica likes to study people too. Not that she's a stalker it's just what she does. And everyone new John was as straight as a circle. And Angelica had had the impression John had a crush on Alex. But with Alex it was harder to tell. She hadn't seen him in a while and wasn't sure how he worked or his sexuality for that matter. But now she knew. And she had no chance with Alex. So she may as well start getting over her crush. It's for the best. Angie told herself. It will just be complicated and they'll be happy together. Besides the quicker you forget you ever loved him the more of your feelings you'll spare.

I will never be satisfied

Also. How the heck do you measure with cups?!

Oh and thanks for the support I hope your enjoying the book.

:3

WOL