Chapter 2

Edited.

After wondering around for many hours, we decided that because we couldn't drive, we would go to Walmart to get some blankets because we both dressed light.

It was 9:00 p.m. When we were in Walmart, we saw a group of attractive guys. Which automatically got our attention. They walked up to us after they saw us looking at them.

"Hey girls, my name is Cameron. I noticed that y'all were looking at us. What are y'all doing here?" the tall, very attractive one stated.

"We are just in town" I replied.

"Y'all aren't from here, are you?" The one with the bright beautiful blue eyes asked. " Are you two from down south?" he asked because of our obvious accents.

"Yes" I replied. Trying to sound less country.

"I'm Nash" he stated as his gorgeous eyes stared into mine.

"Hello, my name is Savannah", " and this is Emily," I said pointing towards my best friend.

Another one of them steps up. I was immediately attracted to him because of his likeness towards Justin Bieber. "I'm Matthew, or you can call me Matt"

"Hi Matt. Well as we are talking, will all of the other guys like to introduce themselves?" I asked the group of guys.

Then two boys stepped forward and introduced themselves as "Jack and Jack"

"I'm Carter!" A boy with a snap back steps forward out of the crowd. "How are you two fine young ladies tonight?" he asked politely.

"We are good, thank you for asking" I said with a small smile. Emily was playing the more shy person. So she didn't really talk.

"And I'm Brent!!!" a very attractive boy around my age steps forward.

"Hey I'm jc." A guy that I noticed had a tattoo on his wrist jumped out of the crowd.

"I'm Taylor!!!" a boy with a bandana on his head waved at us.

"Who are you?" I asked pointing to the one with a guitar.

"I'm shawn"

"Do u sing and play?" I asked him.

"I do in fact!" he said while swinging the guitar and positioning it in front of himself. He started to play one of my favorite songs. Fall by Justin Bieber.

I let him finish the amazing song before I commented on his skills.

"Wow, that was very impressive," I said nodding to shawn.

"Thank you"